A little glimpse into Phéngrica

Phéngrica (Pronounced fong-greek-uh) , a world constantly changing, always wondering what other abomination to throw at it's inhabitants. A world that,in all honesty, is way Way WAY better than our own even including the horrors it constantly thrusts to life.

In This world, there are many different things that are not possible in our own world. Gods and Goddesses are actual entities that can and will appear, as well as Demons,things that would be described as Eldritch horrors, things that you can see in your worst nightmares might exist here. If you can think it doesn't exist in our world, it's possible that it can appear in this.

There is always something that will interest you in Phéngrica, be it a certain trinket, a certain book, a certain creature waiting to tear you limb from limb in the most agonizing way possible only to piece you back together and repeat the process, or maybe a certain race of people.

That being said, it takes strength and cunning to survive here. There are many who have died in this interesting world, and they would be considered the strongest,smartest,most beautiful people in our world, the stupidest creature living in Phéngrica would have more value than every single living or dead person in our world.

The people are impressive, but the creatures lurking and roaming this world are just as,if not more impressive. They have intelligence rivalling our own, some have magical abilities that allow them to recover lost limbs,some create poison that can kill you in 30 seconds at most, some create illusions that turn to reality, and many more.

But you might be asking, 'If the creatures are this strong,scary,powerful,etc. How does anyone survive this place?'

That is easy to answer. They just rival the greatness these creatures have.

All people in Phéngrica want to survive the harsh world they live in. And there are 5 races in Phéngrica that are particularly good at doing that. Though they have different ways of doing it.

I will list them from what i presume to be strongest to weakest.

The Væltrà (Pronounced veil-tur-uh):

this race is arguably the most versatile when it comes to the inhabitants of Phéngrica, they are swift, strong, and highly respected.
They have usually colorful wings on their backs that help them to travel, flee, or in some cases, attack.
They are also the ones who most commonly wield what we call "Magic". All væltrà are born with a specific magical ability ranging from but are not limited to :
Telekinesis, (called vuørp or move in væltran tongue)

Imbuement (the ability to strengthen objects to the point of never blunting or breaking)

Barrier manipulation (the ability to warp any non-living surface and/or material/s to any shape they want)

Exbuement (the ability to strengthen one's self to the point of sustaining almost no injuries)

Rend( the ability to tear away a certain attribute of a creature or person. Like taking away sight or sense of touch)

And many more.

Væltrà live by their kings and queens, always following orders and living by rules, they are what you would consider to be the most civilized race, if you were to somehow able to go to Phéngrica, you would be a fool to not try and court a væltrà. Be warned though, they always desire control, will always be expressive on what they desire from you and won't have any qualms resorting to violence if pushed too hard. They also don't take lightly to anyone insulting the royalties of their race. A spot of royalty is only able to be earned in væltran custom, not inherited.

That being said they're complete snobs to anyone that can survive on their own other than themselves.

The main character of our story, Jærvun is also Væltràn.