How magic works in Phéngrica, and information about the Gēuïld

(Hi! Creator...Author... person... man/boi, here, this is a disclaimer for people who are curious, this part is important for the next chapter, but feel free to skip it if you believe you're some hotshot or something. k bye)

Magic in Phéngrica is produced through special veins inside the bodies of every creature living in it.

Some creatures have these veins activated from birth (Like Væltrà and Red eyed Dayärmūns.)
But most creatures need to first activate their Ñiër (scientific name of the veins, is pronounced like noire)
so they can cast magic.
(Which is why there are animals like the Häyzhüē that have a subspecies that can produce an extremely deadly poison. That subspecies is a Häyzhüē that has activated it's Ñiër.)

Those born to parents with magic are guaranteed to have their Ñiër activated and can inherit their parents magic(Though it is a lower chance) or develop a different magic entirely,

but there are some traits that are always inherited from the parents.

For example, Trïdyïrr are always born with green thumbs and are inherently good at botany and the like

Or like how Zåyr (Plural of zyõrê, pronounced as zare) always have silver tongues.

Everyone born in Phéngrica has potential for magic, it's all just comes down to your parents having magic beforehand.

Unless you are born to parents with magic or are one of the races that have it activated by birth, There is no guaranteed way to activate a Ñiër.

But regarding those who have, some say that it activated following a near death experience, while others say that their Ñiër activated following an intense flow of emotions such as a mental breakdown, Blinding rage, panic attack, severe anxiety attack, depressive episode, etc. (There have even been reports of Ñiër activations during intercourse.)

Apart from those born activated, The ones most likely to activate their Ñiër are pink eyed Dayärmūn, while the least likely are the Deeáilrüs.

Despite this, Deeáilran Ñiër activations produce very powerful magics that can rival a Væltrà
The only problem is that they are limited by their weak and fragile bodies and cannot use their magic at the rate that Væltrà can.

It is obvious that Deeáilrüs were not designed to use magic. The chance of activation is small enough that Deeáilrüs normally die when it happens. As they have no way to prepare for it beforehand like Dayärmūns or Zåyr.

This brings is to the Gēuïld.

The title Gēuïld is like a medal of honor among the Deeáilrüs, these are people who have been considered the 'Top dogs' of the Top dogs.

Those who are called Gēuïld either have some of the rarest magics achievable, or have mastered a magic to the point that it's truly impossible to fully imitate how they use it.
They are masters of their craft and are knowledgeable enough to know how to survive on their own despite being Deeáilrüs.

Since the normal Deeáilrüs is uneducated in magic use, the Gēuïld are summoned to train them so that they don't destroy a village, or worse, accidentally invoke a war.
(If it's from a race other than Deeáilrüs, They get paid to do it.)

Since they are very powerful, the most high paying jobs for Gēuïld are as assassins or as personal bodyguards for high ranking individuals
(Fun fact: it is a sort of tradition that a zyõrê that is madly in love with someone, they will overpay a Gēuïld to protect that person. It is one of the most looked for jobs as a Gēuïld)

They also get paid to train people in combat,

Gēuïld are Commonly seen in Bars/taverns, guarding people of high importance, in forests hunting animals for food, looking for a trophy beast, or in bed with a Dayärmūn.

They are mostly nomadic and live their lives looking for their next job.

There are constant problems in Phéngrica that are dealt with by the Gēuïld, through their help, cities and villages are less likely to be eradicated by the plethora of dangerous creatures and the occasional Dayärmūn.

Through the Gēuïld, people are able to live comfortably out in forests and mountains...

The Gēuïld will help anyone who can meet their price, so of course every race takes advantage of the assistance they provide.

they have the usual jobs given by their title, but since they are Deeáilrüs, they can also take jobs that Deeáilrüs normally have.

the next chapter of the story will feature the Gēuïld, so I placed this here so I don't have to explain the complications of their jobs.

(Ok that's all I need you to know, bye again and enjoy the next chapter... Or don't, that's not my choice to make.)