Chapter 24: Dragon Heat.

After a bit of celebrating, Yùleyne was absolutely hammered...

'Darling, I feel like a piece of paper! Carry meeee!' she said, fawning all over Jærvun.

Jærvun obliged his drunk lover...

'I'll get her to her room... Then I'll be back...' he said.

'Do not bother.' Shiyīvnē said, finishing her drink.
'just stay with her... We will explore our options within the village. We will discuss more tomorrow... Today we spend time at leisure....'

'Are you sure?' Jærvun asked, hoisting Yùleyne on his back...

'Yes, I am sure... Now go, she needs you.'

As Jærvun walked through the crowd, Yùleyne trailed them off with a childish 'Whoooooooooo!' as she spread her arms and wings...

With the remainder of the group...
Gärehn was the first to talk...

'What shall we do?' he asked his superiors...

'I shall ask around for information about our list of beasts...' Çhirē Shiyīvnē said.

'I will ask around for any help that the people may need, then I will ask around for their caging services...'Çhirē Trìßtell said. Putting her glove back on.

'As for you... Just find something to pass the time... Or if you desire, train on your own...'

And with that, the Çhirē left Gärehn to his own devices...

After sitting alone at the table for a while... He decided to go upstairs and retrieve his sword...

As he passed by Yùleyne's room he heard a peculiar creaking noise coming from behind the door.

He just stood in front of the door in disbelief...

'Well I guess they are lovers...' he said to himself as he went to his room and picked up his sword from his bed.

Not bothering to buckle his sword to his belt, Gärehn walked around Dragon's belly...

What was there to entertain him?

Stalls... Food stalls.... More stalls...

Apart from the stalls, there were also a myriad of restaurants, and spas... And massage parlors...

There were also a few hospitals...

This was a foodie paradise...

'Bæ would like this place...' He thought to himself...

As he stood deep in thought in the middle of the street, someone approached him...

'Ooohhh! You seem very well built...'
The voice came from a Deeáilrüs...

The man seemed extremely rich...
The type of rich that had much money to spare...

'Young Man. Would you be interested in participating in Dragon heat?' he continued...

Upon some observation, Gärehn noticed that he wore a bunch of dragon themed items on him... His monocle was made to look like an Æsir looping in on itself.

His hat adorned an embroidery of a MÆsir.

His suit even adorned little spiraling dragons on the sleeves...

'For what reason?' Gärehn asked.

'Ah, I apologize, allow me to introduce myself, I am Pêlö, I am an enjoyer of the thrills of dragon heat... Well, to be more specific, the thrills of competition in general... so I always try to find powerful looking young men like you to join in dragon heat, so that I may see your strengths realized in the most noble of competitions...'