Chapter 22: Thunderous aura.

5 hours passed by at a snails pace...

Jærvun, Yùleyne, and Trìßtell had fallen asleep.

Gärehn had been collecting water in all types of containers that he had.

Waterskins, empty pots, he even asked if he could use Shiyīvnē's spare boots... She declined.

All so he could... Imbue water?

He had taken a pot filled with water to the corner of the rest stop...

And he had just placed his hands within it.

He kept lifting his hands and then placing them back in it...

But the water sloshed every time he lifted his hands...

'Oh, are you kidding me?' he said. Putting his hands within the water once more...

Slosh shlosh, the water went as he lifted his hands.

'Ah, curse you...'He then plunged his hands in once more.

'What is your goal, exactly?' Shiyīvnē asked.

'I do not know what yet, Jærvun was supposed to assist me, but he has fallen asleep...'

'That can be fixed.'

She then pointed towards the sky, her pointer and middle finger protruding out.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck her...

Bang! The thunder went. Waking everybody up.

They awoke to the sight of electricity arcing all around Shiyīvnē

(If you need a visual representation,
Then the electricity around Goku's ssj3 is a good representation.)

'Whoa! What's happened?' Jærvun asked.

'Nothing yet. But apparently you are supposed to be assisting Gärehn.'

'Oh,Right...'

Shiyīvnē just gestured towards Gärehn, who seems to have been unfazed by the lightning...

His hands were still being placed into the water, lifted from the water, and then being placed back into the water...

After another failed attempt, he just placed his hands on his face.

'Oh, this is frustrating... It is like handling Grank....'

'What's happening? Talk to me.' Jærvun asked...

'Well, I believe I have gotten some progress, but it is not enough... The only thing I have accomplished is to lift it just for it to crumble in between my fingers...'

He places his hands into the pot again, to give a demonstration.

And once more, achieving nothing but lifting the water a small bit before it collapsed between his hands.

'See? Like I said earlier, it is like how Grank falls apart into liquid when you are not putting enough force into it...'

Gärehn rubs his face.

'I am tired. I have been doing this for 2 hours. I do not want to continue for now...' he says.

Jærvun only nods and looks at the pot.