Chapter 15: All in a day's work.

Having thoroughly cleaned her notebook, Jãìßrå returned to swap places with the Çhirē.

She must have ticked her off somehow, as she noticed that the Çhirē had crossed her arms and is currently glaring.

'Alright, thanks.' Jãìßrå said.

The Çhirē only removed her foot from the head of the assassin.

As Jãìßrå returned to subduing said assassin. She noticed that he was more submissive than earlier.

The Çhirē only groomed herself. Not concerned with whatever is happening around her.

'So... Still not willing to have a conversation?'

'No, I am not. Stay quiet.'

'alright... ' Jãìßrå says as she flips through the pages of her notebook once more to rewrite her payment calculations.

as the blur started busying herself again. Shiyīvnē felt someone tap her shoulder.

She turned around to see the head maid, drenched in sweat.

'What took you so long?' Shiyīvnē asked.

'Ah, umm.... The head servant... needed my help....' The maid stammered.

Shiyīvnē knew better than to judge. But couldn't help but comment as she placed a hand on the shoulder of the maid

'Don't help him too much. He might become permanently dependent on you.'

'Oh... Is she rutting like a Hjâūnd behind your back?' the blur commented.

As a result, the head maid slowly reddened and covered her face with her hands.

'Mind your own business, Deeáilrüs. This does not concern you.' Shiyīvnē snapped at the blur.

'Yeah, yeah, whatever.' the blur said.

'Go get me some water...' Shiyīvnē said to the maid.

Gärehn had taken his leave.

After he had been substituted by one of the caretakers, he decided that he should try to walk home instead of fly.

Earlier, he thought to himself
'*Sigh* I should get some money prepared. I wouldn't want to resort to negotiating. I've made enough of a fool of myself today.'

Life was back to normal again. Stores were open, people were walking around, vendors advertised their product and people bought the product.

Then his attention was taken by multiple shadows flying overhead.

It was the guards gathered by Jærvun and Yùleyne.

With a sigh, Gärehn continued walking.

As he passed the medical regimen building, he felt around his nape.

There was nothing. The lump had dissapeared fully.

'There's that at least?' he asked himself.

Before he continued, he peeked into the culinary section.

There was many people in there. Doctors, patients, other culinary section staff, nurses, and of course, right at the counter, Lüx herself.

She was scrubbing away at the counter with a piece of cloth while giving a death stare to two nurses who were walking away.

She glanced around until she looked in the direction of the canteen doors where her eyes locked with Gärehn.

'HEY, BĒĒNGUS AT THE DOOR! WE KNOW YOU'RE OVER THERE!' She Yelled, gathering the attention of everyone eating and some of the people outside as well.