Check-Out

Check-Out

This will be the last chapter. Thank you so much for being with me as I chronicled Una's story. This will also have two special chapters. However, the second special chapter will be posted right after I finished the season two of my other story, the Beast Charmings: In Service of the Dead, so that you will better understand their deep connection. Hope you leave your stars and thoughts. They're making me smile these days. Thank you once again, and I love you with my all heart and soul! ♡

🌸💀🌸💀🌸💀🌸

NAGKALAT NA SA entrance ng Hotel Grimm ang walang buhay na katawan ng mga Nodram. Hingal na hingal na si Una pero patuloy pa rin niyang hawak nang mahigpit ang arnis sticks na ibinigay ni Mythos sa kanya bilang armas. She was using her telekinetic ability while also engaging in a close physical combat with the opponents from the South Region.

Nang may patalong umatake na naman ay sinuspende niya muna ito sa ere. The raindrops also suspended in the air alongside the attacker. Sinipa niya ito sa sikmura saka siya umikot at hinampas ito pabagsak sa lupa gamit ang kanyang mga arnis stick.

Napabaling si Una sa direksyon na pinagmumulan nang malakas na pagsabog. Doon ay nasaksihan niya pagkahawi ng mga usok na dulot nang pagguho ng iilang bahagi ng gate si Lady Incha na sa panghihina ay tuluyan nang bumalik sa normal ang itsura. Gone was her winged-dragon appearance. Subalit tulad niya ay hindi pa rin mababakasan ng pagsuko ang babae, she transformed into a huge serpent and instantly attacked a bunch of powerful Nodrams who were about to use their collective black magic against her.

Mythos told them about his vision of the Nodrams conquering the West Region and in taking down the Hotel Grimm, so they immediately strategized. Ang sampung matatandang Grimm lamang ang sasabak sa labanan. Bodhi, Pilandok, and Evan will stay at the penthouse alongside Alba, Rubia, and Mikee. Ang Sinners Squad naman ay sinisigurong ligtas din ang buong Hotel Grimm, ang mga guest at residents, at pa rin ang mga leprechaun na muling nanumbalik ang trauma na dulot nang ginawang pagsakop ng mga Nodram sa kanilang tahanan sa South Region.

The Grimm Brothers decided to split into two groups. Mayor Juan with Sophie, Dos with Gabbana, Fourth, Eight, and Nueve will fight with the West Soldiers to protect the entire West Region from the army of Nodrams. Sina Mythos, Fifth, Sixtho, Sven, Diez, kasama sina Una at Vinzi naman ay naiwan sa Hotel Grimm upang proteksyunan ang kanilang tahanan at pamilya.

Una wasn't one to just let everything unfold without giving a good fight. Kahit ayaw man ni Mythos ay nagpumilit siyang tumulong sa pagtatanggol ng kanilang tahanan at pamilya.

Una saw how Connor suddenly materialized behind his stepson Diez who was busy fighting with the Nodram Guards. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Una nang ibuka niya ang bibig upang sumigaw kaso ay walang boses na lumalabas mula roon. Connor looked her way and smirked. She was sure that she was being muted using a black magic. She cannot warn Diez about the danger behind him!