Extra #4

Isaac touches his left pocket, making sure the ring is still there. Upon feeling the small box he sighs in relief.

"Hey babe." Felix kisses Isaac's cheek before taking a seat next to him, looking up at the stars.

"Hey." Isaac reaches out grabs Felix's hand, smiling. "Do you recognize this spot?"

"This is where we went on our first date," Felix answers, running his free hand through his hair. "We were stargazing on the back of your old truck."

"I knew you'd remember."

"This is also where I asked you to be my boyfriend." Felix lays down and rolls over, facing Isaac. Isaac follows suit, tapping the tip of Felix's nose with his thumb.

"This place is so special to the both of us," Isaac explains. "This is where we first met back in middle school, where we went on our first date, where you asked me to be yours."

"Maybe someday we can add something else to that list." Felix squeezes Isaac's hand, laughing at the blush that trickles across Isaac's face.

"Maybe someday." Issac swallows the lump in his throat. The two of them roll over and look at the stars, hand in hand, until Isaac slaps his cheek.

"You okay?" Felix sits up and checks Isaac's cheek. "Why did you do-"

"Not maybe someday," Isaac interrupts, moving until he's on one knee and his hand is in his pocket, fingers wrapped around the box. "Today."

"Ise, what're you doing?" Felix draws his hand back and sits up. Isaac takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I have loved you since we first met," Isaac begins. "You're on my mind all the time and I wish you could be in my arms all the time. I want a ring on your finger to tell the whole world that you're mine and I'm yours."

Isaac pulls the box from his pocket. Felix's hands fly up to his face as the box is opened.

"Felix Moore, will you marry me?"

Instead of answering, Felix tackles Isaac backwards, pressing their lips together in a soft kiss.

"Yes," Felix murmurs, lifting his head a bit and looking into Isaac's eyes. "Yes!"

Isaac laughs, takes the ring from the box, and slips it onto Felix's finger.

"You want to know something funny?" Felix pulls a small box from his pocket and pops it open. "I was planning to do the same."

Isaac offers his hand to his fiancé, watching as he slips the ring on with trembling fingers.

The two sit side by side the rest of the night, stealing kisses from each other with the stars as a witness to their love.

Can y'all tell I like mutual proposals? Because god I love it when someone proposes and their partner pulls out a ring of their own wefjwnkckjnwenjk

This is the last extra for this book unless I get a request for something specific! I'm working on other projects and only wrote this because it was supposed to be for a project for a community that's now closed. 

Thank you all for reading!