chapter 16

Talk"

'Think'

"Parseltongue"

Chapter 16 – Back Again

Harry gave a happy sigh. He was going back to Hogwarts. Back to a place his whole Pack was. The week he had Hermione all to himself was fun and it continued when the whole Pack was together at Draco's family Summer Solstice Gala. After he had said goodbye to Neville and Draco, he had taken Hermione and the twins back to his home for a week. It was filled with reading, prank wars, trying and failing to teach the twins to cook, and just moments of relaxation. Petunia had enjoyed the house filled with children and was reluctant in letting them leave.

The next week was spent at the twin's home. That wasn't as fun. Harry and Hermione had gotten to meet the whole family. They liked the oldest two brothers and only sister but Harry and Hermione could agree that the last two could have just disappeared. Percy had been nagging at the pranks and jokes they were playing. Ron was an idiot, one minute acting like he was Harry's best friend and the next trying to show up the 'boy-who-lived'. Ginny, the youngest and only girl, was quiet and just watched what went on around her. Once in a while she would play with the twins or divert Ron's attention when he was getting too much. Harry liked Mr. and Mrs. Weasley but that was a week he didn't want a repeat of.

After that his birthday soon approached with gifts from all his Pack and a surprise party from his aunt and cousin with his godparents in attendance. He then spent a week each with them. He debated, learned more magic, and brewed with Severus. While with his godmother, Minerva told him stories of his parents at school and helped him with any theory questions he had on magic.

He boarded the train with a smile. He found Neville sitting alone reading the book on earth magic Hermione had found in Knockturn Alley for his birthday. He greeted the boy, engaging him in a conversation about his stay in Italy. Hermione and Draco soon joined. It wasn't until five minutes after the train had left the station that the twins entered leading a first year between them.

"Alpha and Pack this is Luna Lovegood. She's our neighbor and friend. Luna this is our Alpha Harrison Evans, across from him is Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy and the girl holding onto Draco is Hermione Granger." Luna gave a large smile at each of them when the twins introduced.

She was cute with her wild blond hair, big blue eyes, bottle cork necklace, and radish earrings. What Harry didn't think was cute was the bruise forming on her left cheek. "Ms. Lovegood, may I inquire how you got that mark on your cheek?"

"Ron Weasley did it. I'm not sure why though. I think it might be the Heklors feeding on his positivity, leaving him with only negative emotions. He should really eat carrots, Heklors don't like carrots." Her voice was light and smooth with a dream like quality. Harry could only smile. She was too cute.

Fred put his, his brother's and Luna's trunks away before sitting against Harry's legs. George sat Luna next to Harry before sitting next to her. "That's why we were late getting in here." Fred let his head fall back onto Harry's legs.

"We found our dear little brother harassing Luna." George put much sarcasm into the word 'dear'.

"We intervened and it went from there." Fred finished.

"Why was Ron bothering someone in the first place?" Hermione asked as she pulled out her wand and healed Luna's cheek.