Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Learning From The Founders

My ever growing following, Thank you for coming back for more of Silver Tongue. I hope you enjoy the following chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I do not own any part of Harry Potter.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Talk"

'Think'

"Parseltongue"

Chapter 20 - Learning From The Founders

It took a week for Ginny to go back to a sense of normal. She never asked what happened to the book and Harry never volunteered the information to anyone. He did tell the Pack a summary about what happened down in the chamber but he never did add detail on how Tom was 'defeated'. After Harry glared at Draco, his eyes glowing, for asking three days in a row how he did it, no one asked again. Ginny jumped back into her studies and the rest helped in any way they could. They had three months before school let out.

"Children." The Pack all turned to look at Rowena. "As everything is back to how it should be, the others and I have decided that tonight we are going to start your training in the forgotten arts. For tonight our lesson will be about what the forgotten arts consist of and how you have come to process the ability to use them."

"Right let's start with elemental magic. You all share the ability to use shadow magic. This ability has been traced back to the first recorded magic users. It is a gift given by Lady Fate to her favorites. No one knows who Lady Fate's favorites are unless they uncover this ability, so there is no way to know how many there are. To be one of Lady Fate's favorite simply means that the Lady had taken a special liking to the soul when she drew up that soul's life paths. This ability isn't hard to find inside yourself or control. Moving on to the others; Fire, air, earth, and water elemental magic has also been traced back to the first magic users. It is passed on in the bloodline and can manifest in any member of the blood as long as their magic is strong enough." Helga paused to let the information she was telling them sink in. "I myself am an earth elemental magic user like Neville."

"That's because the Longbottom's is the brother family to the Smiths who are of your blood." Neville told her. She looked surprised but happy at the information of her bloodline.

"Moving on. Blood magic is a forgotten art, as are seers, creature magic, and battle magic. All of these manifested later on in magical history and are not dictated by bloodline. Now Harry is going to have to learn on his own with his blood magic. Luna no one can instruct you how to decipher what you see. None of you have the ability of creature magic but Battle magic isn't something that needs to be gifted or born with. Battle magic is subject we will teach you all in a couple of years, that is if you all don't learn it on your own like I am sure three of you are doing." Rowena smiled knowingly at the group.

Godric took over. "We have made a schedule. Elemental magic will be done on Mondays and Tuesdays. Animagus training will be on Thursdays and Fridays. Ginny during that time you will be trying to unlock you metamophmagus abilities. If you never knew about them that means they are dormant and you need to bring them out." Ginny nodded. "This schedule will allow you Wednesdays and the weekends as free days. We start tomorrow."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

After the founders told them what was going to be happening Harry got down to business. "Pack who is on the list of students you think will swear loyalty without much fuss or who will not back out?"

Hermione pulled out a muggle spiral notebook. "Starting from the oldest to the second years, We have Samuel Carter who we put on the list at Yule but now has your mark. Gemma Farley a Slytherin, Yatin Bhagat a Slytherin, and Marcus Flint a Slytherin, are the seventh years. Oliver Wood a Gryffindor is our sixth year. Marklin Hacher a Ravenclaw, Kindra County a Ravenclaw, and Penelope Clearwater a Ravenclaw, is on the list for fifth year. Cedric Diggory a Hufflepuff, Angelina Johnson a Gryffindor, Lee Jordan a Gryffindor, Katie Bell a Gryffindor, Miles Bletchley a Slytherin are our fourth years. Adrian Pucey a Slytherin, Terence Higgs a Slytherin, Zacharias Smith a Hufflepuff, Cho Change a Ravenclaw, and Marietta Edgecombe a Ravenclaw are our third years. Now for our year we have a number of students."