chapter 28

Chapter 28: Blood Wizard

Hey, peopleoids the next chapter is here. Before you read the chapter I want to clear a thing or two up about my story so far. A few of you have commented on the Pack's mature behavior, which is great by the way. To clear this up… I truly didn't notice that they were too mature. I base a lot of things in my story of my life experiences and of those close to me. I grew up with a lot of adults around and not many kids so the way the Pack acts in my story is how I was told I acted and how I remember acting growing up.

The second thing many keep asking about is Tom. "When are Tom and Harry going to get together?" is a common question. The answer: not for a time. I am not going to rush their relationship and this story isn't just about that either. I didn't put this story into the romance category just for that fact. The last thing I want to remind you all is that Harry is only 13 right now. I want him older before any sexual attraction is mentioned; otherwise, it is unrealistic to me. He doesn't even know what sex he likes, so please just give the relationship time to evolve and grow.

Okay, I hope that cleared that up and if anyone has questions feel free to ask them in a PM or in reviews. I will try to answer them to the best of my abilities. Thank you and now onto the story!

I do not own Harry Potter…at all… Damn it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Talk"

'Think'

"Parseltongue"

Chapter 28 - Blood Wizard

Harry felt disappointed. It had been a month since he had sent Tom him a counter letter. He had hoped that Tom would prove to him that he was worth a team up but so far he had received and heard nothing. Though he liked the conversations and game he had played with Tom, he did know Tom was mostly just testing him in the game they played, he needed to keep to his plans for preserving magic.

"Speaking of the Snakes." Draco piped into the conversation as he gracefully fell into his seat on the couch next to Hermione. "A few of them came to me while we were in Hogsmeade yesterday. They said that Dumbledore was poking around the dungeons like he was looking for something."

"Did they know what he might be looking for?" Hermione asked. Draco shook his head.

"What about Salazar's training room?" Ginny pondered. "He did throw a fit about Harry's knives after the attack in the hallway. He might be looking for where we practice."

"That may be true." Harry nodded to the fact. "He's been trying to find this room since we started using it so he could spy on us. Minerva told me that he complains about it to himself when he's in his office."

"Will he be able to find this room Alpha?" Fred asked. He liked having this room all to themselves.

"No one other than us can find this room. It locked onto our signature when we first came in and then the founders approved of us so the room will protect and guard us." Harry waved the concern off. "Though back to the subject of Dumbledore. Draco what does the school board think of his ability to keep the dementor out of the castle?"

Draco snorted. "Father is pissed and so is the rest of the board. They are voting to have him removed. It won't happen even if they vote for it though. Dumbledore still has too much power over the people. They aren't happy with him right now either but they still support him."

Harry nodded in understanding. He turned to Hermione. "How is that research project going?"

"It's slow. I am getting only hints of the answer. All the books keep mentioning the darkest of dark rituals but don't give it a name or anything!" Hermione huffed in frustration. The others shared a quick grin in amusement. "The answer is so close Alpha. I can almost touch it yet it is always just out of my reach."