chapter 29

Chapter 29: Truths Reveled

I did it, I did it! Here is the chapter you all have been so patiently waiting for and thank you all for all your encouragement when I was rewriting everything I lost. I hope you all enjoy!

I do not own Harry Potter... at all... not even in my dreams (got to cry in a dark emo corner)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Talk"

'Think'

"Parseltongue"

Chapter 29 – Truths Reveled

A few days had passed since Harry did his first Blood ritual. Since than he had found his magic reacting to any blood magic he would do. Not reacting in a bad way but giving it more of a boost. His Pack had been hinting that they would like to know what he had been up to that day but he continued to smile and stay silent.

Harry stood beside Neville in DADA. Remus was talking about Boggarts, one of which was in the shaking wardrobe in front of the class. Remus finished his mini lecture with a wide grin and hands clasped together in excitment. "Who would like to go first?" He looked at the first person closest to him...Neville. "Mr. Longbottom, come up here."

Harry felt the urge to laugh at his Pack mate's misfortune but quenched the desire in the face of Neville's nervousness. Neville stumbled up to the front of the classroom to stand beside Remus, face pale. Remus smiled at his young Pack mate and set a light hand on his shoulder in silent reassurance. "Now Neville do you know what you fear?" Neville shook his head no. "Okay when that door opens, whatever comes out, I want you to cast Ridiculous. Can you do that Neville?"

Neville nodded, back straight. Remus opened the door. Darkness swarmed out of the wardrobe before slowly taking the form of a woman with long black curly hair, in a black ripped up dress, and brown eyes that screamed insanity. She locked eyes onto Neville's frozen form as a twisted smile formed on her lips before they parted to release a deranged laugh of delight. Harry felt Neville reach out through the bond in uncontrollable fear and anger. Harry latched onto the bond along with the others to stabilize him.

'Don't fear Nev. Lift you wand and cast the spell. Think of her dressed as a muggle clown or something.' Harry pushed the though to him. Neville did just that. The woman's hair changed into a rainbow afro and her dress morphed into a pink and yellow tutu dress. White paint covered her face with red dots on her cheeks. The class laughed at the boggart as Neville retreated back to Harry's side. Remus had the class line up so they could all face the creature. Harry saw many childish fears like spiders and some legitimate ones like killers.

Draco, they found, was afraid of vampires. That had Harry chuckling to himself. Hermione was afraid to be alone. Harry chalked that up to her lonely childhood with few friends and the troll incident. Harry's turn came at the end. He thought he was ready to learn of his fear and face it. He was wrong. He wasn't ready. He wasn't prepared, would never be prepared, to watch the Boggart change into a familiar form of Mother Magic. Her hooded figure disintegrated into dust and then proceed to change into people Harry held close to his heart. One at a time his family's and Pack's dead bodies appeared on the floor staring accusingly at him with lifeless eyes. Harry didn't say a word, didn't do the spell to change the boggart into something funny. He found no humor in what he saw. Instead he flicked his wrist in a harsh motion sending the boggart flying back into the cabinet Remus had it in in the beginning of class.

Remus ended the class only moments after Harry did that. Harry lead his Pack mate out of the class and to the Great Hall for Lunch in Silence. The others felt something was wrong through the link but Harry didn't reply to any of their questions. He blocked the link letting the other three that were there to explain what happened. They met the others at the door before finding a seat at the Slytherin table. It was then that Harry let the bond flow free again.