• I saw him •

Arshpreet's pov :-

"Maa I can go England alone, I have done my college there too please na maa" I said to maa. "Ok fine you can go but with someone" maa said.

It was the starting of the November and I want to go England for the cricket match. Basically I'm a fan of cricket just because of Shubman, I was not the cricket fan until I saw him in kkr match which was in UAE last month.

I saw and just loved him and I wanna go England just for him.

"But maa whom should I take with my trip there's no one" I said " You forget about RIDDHIMA huh" maa said

"Ohh yea but she is busy with some work na" I said "don't worry she loves to go England and she is coming here for dinner tonight so you can ask her" maa said "oh yea ok" I said

____

As I am a journalist I have lots of work so I was doing my work. I was writing a story when my maa called me for dinner "baby come down it's dinner.

I got up from sofa and made my way to the dinning area.

"Hey charm" Riddhima said "hello rubyboo" I said "you two and your nicknames godd" maa said laughed.

We were sitting on the dinning table by now and we all were going to eat when,

"Ummm ruby can I ask you something please" I said and ruby game a question look.
"Baby not now please eat first" maa said but me I was sooo excited for England trip.

"Maaa butt you know na I can't wait" I said

"Ruby chal ab I can't wait na" I said I grabbed her wrist and pulled to my room.

I Told her everything.

"Woah woah what a story mann but tell me what will I do there I don't know about cricket much na" she said "yes but don't worry we will enjoy pakka" I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Ok ok you both now stop it come now let's have dinner and wait a minute where is honey and amu" maa said "oh here they are maa" I said

Honey who is my little brother Harman and Amu, My lil sister Amaira, Amu is not my real sister we adopted her 2 years back she is 1/5 years old, I love her just like that she is my real sister we all just love her so much. These two are my jaan.

"Acha listen I'm going, packing bhi karni hai na" she said "yes but it's late you can stay here tonight" I said but she didn't listen to me.

"Ok fine go and meet me at the mall tomorrow" I said

________

Shubman's pov :-

We were at the mall for shopping. We all were very tired and hungry.

"Yrrr I'm hungry please let's go to MCDONALD" Riya said "yea let's go" everyone said.

We were sitting and talking, When I saw a girl who was smiling at the girl woh was sitting opposite to her, But that girl I was lost in her melodious laugh when Ishan break the chain of my thoughts.

"Bhai stop staring at her you know what, You are staring at her from past 15 mins" he said ,"who said I was staring at her I was just--- I was going to say when Kamlesh stop me "hn hn tu rehnde sab pta hai tera, Us ladki ko ankhe phad phad ke dekhe ja ra hai bas kar" he said and all started laughing but except me.

I know he was joking but this girl, her face and her smile her eyes all were attractive.

"let's go it's evening now too" Shivam said and we All agreed.

"Oye go and say to her that I really love you she is really a pretty girl her smile caught your eyes huh" riya said to me yes she was joking I don't know why but when they caught me that I was looking at her from there they all started teasing me. "Riya yrr you too please stop this" I said "ok ok" she said controlling her laugh.

"Everyone! Can we eat ice cream before going hotel?" Kamlesh said " ee wait I'm not done with my burger" I said "hn toh who said to stare at her?" Ishan said and I rolled my eyes at that, They all went to ice cream store already while I was still with my burger.

____

Arshpreet's pov :-

We were at McDonald's and we were talking And laughing about the random stuff and all, When something caught my eyes.

There was a group next to us they all were laughing too but there was a girl Who turned to my side, she was looking at me when I looked at her she gave a big smile and then she said something to a boy who was next to her I can't see that group properly, because their faces were on the opposite direction, while she was saying something to that boy I think I know that boy that boy's jacket was familiar,

But Ruby this girl break the chain of my thoughts.
"Hey where are you so lost" she said I just gave her a no look and we started our conversation again.

After that That boy who's jacket was familiar, get up and looked at me again and I got freeze at that moment.

He, He was, He was SHUBMAN GILL
Wait am I dreaming?

When he looked at me he just gave ma a smile and went towards that group, and I was in a shock that SHUBMAN he was SHUBMAN, godd and he gave me smile.

"Arsh, Arsh, Charmm Abe sunn kya huya tujhe bhoot dekh liya" she said and now I was out of my thoughts, I explain her that was done a few minutes later she was also in a shock.
___________

Hey people how you all doing?
This chapter was quit long, but anyways do tell me in the comments that how's it😉❤️

And yeh my Ruby is on wattpad too now Riiii00 ❤️

Please give Like and do tell me in the comments that how's it.

Ok so b-bye❤️✨