•A GOODBYE ?•

Arshpreet's pov-:
Next Morning :-
I was sleeping peacefully when Riddhima broke my PEACEFUL sleep. "Abey uthja late ho jayenge warna, utthhhh yrr" she shouted from the washroom.  "Ruby yrr give me 5 mins more" I said "main bta ri Hun tujhe agar tu 2min main nhi uthi na toh main Tera— Riddhima was saying when I got up straight on my. "Hn hn for tu mera muh Tod degi, I'm up, happy" I said rubbing my eyes.

We are leaving for a India today, we packed our luggage all yesterday night itself. I didn't speak to anyone except Riddhima . When I came back from Shub's room, I didn't even talk to him or anyone. Riddhima was my roommate so I talked to her a little.

I came back from the washroom, dressed up in Airport look. Now we all are meeting in the reception area. I quickly took my luggage and went to that area along with Riddhima.

I was at that area, talking with Riddhima. When all came down. I turned towards other side, not looking at anyone. Yes I was still pissed off at that thing.

"Arshu— Kamlesh was going to say when I cuts him off by going out of the hotel. I sat in the car waiting for others so that we can go to Airport. Others seated in the car, thank god they didn't said a word now, I think Riddhima said them to not talk with me.

Shubman's pov :-
I know Arshi is angry with me for my yesterday night behaviour. She has a right to be Angry but I can't do anything else.

Kamlesh was going to say something to her but she left. "Guys don't talk to her now she is in very bad mood" Riddhima said "But when will her mood will be ok, that angry mood doesn't suits her." Saee said, we all agreed "I know but I can't do anything else" Riddhima said and went to the car, and we all followed her.

I saw Arshi sitting in the middle of the back seat. As Kamlesh was on the passenger seat with the driver,  I sat on the back seat with Arshi and Riddhi. As I sat "Ruby come and sit in the middle" Arshi said. "Charmm I can't we are seated now" Riddhima said. I think I can talk with Arshi now.

I kept my hand on hers, but she removed my hand. "Arshi listen na please" I said but she didn't said a word "Arshi I'm sorry actually— I was saying but Arshi cuts me off. "Just stay quite, I don't want to talk right now" she said and puts her head on Riddhi's shoulder.

I looked outside the window with a disappointing look, when my phone rang and That was text from Riddhi.

'Don't talk to her right now, I told you her mood is not ok. She will talk to you later I'm giving you surety.' This was her message I looked her and nodded.
_______
We were at the airport now. Everyone was giving goodbyes but Arshi was not in a mood she was standing there in a corner. Not talking to anyone. She looked at me and then came to my side.

She hugged me and said "will talk to you later about that for now, bye" she said breaking the hug. And then the Announcement come and then Arshi, Riddhi and Saee left.

We all were here for Riddhima Saee and Arshi as they three were going back to Mumbai. We all will be leaving for India tomorrow.

We were in Abhay's room as we all done with the packing and as our flight is tomorrow morning they all were talking, cracking jokes but me, I was not ready to claim a joke or laugh on that, I was so sad for not talking with Arshi, cracking jokes with her, or tease her or making her blush. I was missing her so much.

As I was lost in the thoughts, Ishan came and sat besides me on the sofa. "Bro you should tell Arshi about her. "I can't yrr, I can't." I said.

I got up and went to my room, I was starting at the ceiling, thinking about Arshi. "Should I tell her about Siya.....no no never" I thought, As I was thinking about her I slept instantly.

Next morning, I woke up and then left for the India. I didn't talk to anyone. As my mood was so bad.

Arshpreet's pov:-
We were in Mumbai now. In the whole flight I didn't said anything, didn't even talk to Saee or Riddhima about anything.

As I went to my Apartment, I saw my family. They were talking and laughing. I went to them. I greeted everyone and then went to my room with Amu. My little sister.

I was playing with her when My phone started ringing. It was Aditya's call. I picked it up.

"Hey Arshpreet, How are you" he asked me "Hey Aditya, I'm ok what about you" I said in a low voice. "I'm ok, but I don't think you are ok" he asked me "no no Aditya I'm fine really" I said. We talked more then that and then hang up the call.

After Maa came in my room, "beta, are you ok" she said, I think she questioned after looking at my sad face. "No-nothing Maa, there is nothing like that." I said "you sure" she said in a serious tone "yes Maa" I said, Maa left my room with Amu and then I slept.

| After two weeks |
I was in a cafe waiting for Riddhima to arrive here. It's been a week. I didn't talk to anyone. After I came back from L.A. I tried talking with Shub but.

Flashback :-
I was in my room, I was looking at the group pictures which we click in L.A. . I swipe left and then a picture of Shub and I come that was so adorable. He was kissing on my head. I was in love with that pic that I framed it and kept on my bed side table.

As I was looking at that picture, I thought of talking with Shub, it's been almost 4 days that I said to him that I'll talk to him

As I was looking at that picture, I thought of talking with Shub, it's been almost 4 days that I said to him that I'll talk to him. I picked my phone and dialled his no.

I gave him 10 missed calls but he didn't picked my call. After that I tried calling Ishan, Abhay and Kamlesh about this but they didn't picked my call too. I thought they could be busy as they all are now in Australia for the matches.

Next day I called them all again but they didn't picked my phone again. I tried calling them every single day but they didn't picked it.
(Back to the Present day)

"Hey My Charmm" Riddhima said breaking the chain of my thoughts. "Hey" I said in a low voice. "Hey What happened, are you thinking about them" she asked me as she sat beside me "no it's just.." I said and sighed.

"I know you're thinking about Shub and others, I don't know what's wrong with them, I called them several times too but they didn't answered! I called Riya to ask" she said I looked at her.

"What did she said" I asked her "she said...she don't know even she tried talking with Abhay about this but he didn't told her" Ruby said and I made a very sad face.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine" she said and I nodded to her in response.

_________
Heyy, I hope you like this chapter.
And one more thing I want to change the name of the book, I know it's weird but I'm not happy with it so.😂😅
Should I change the name? (Unrequited) this is the new name, Please tell me how's this.🥺

And well Riiii00 has published a very interesting and a adorable story so check out.
(Your love was a game)

B-bye now❤️