•Yeh Kesi Qismat hai?•

Tujhme main hoon, mujhme tu
Aur hai saansein roobaroo
Kuch bhi nahi ab dono ke darmiyaan

Shubman's POV-:
"Do you really think its a good idea?" Riddhima asked me. "I don't know but I want to see her." I said as I waited for the flight announcement.

I'm going to England. To the one who left me for the one who's no more.

Yesterday when I got to know about this I couldn't think of anything else but her.

Th announcement made and I looked at Riddhima and all. I didn't told maa and papa about this. I just told them that I'll be visiting England so that I can live in peace. And that's what I'm going to do. Seeing her will make me feel better.

I hugged all of them. "Bye but kuch kand karke na aio" Abhay said. I nodded with a smile. And walked away.

_____

Tu kahaan hai? teri khushbu
Leke bata sakte hain...
Neend mein chalte chalte bhi
Tere paas aa sakte hain.

Tu jo kuch bole bina,
tujhe teri awaaz suna skte hai.
Neend mein chalte chalte bhi

All the memories flashed in my mind while I was reading a book. I was not able to focus on any other thing but her.

'Tere paas aa sakte hain.'

I reached London and just after stepping here I can literally feel Arshpreet's presence here.

I am in my hotel. Which is only few steps away from her house. Riddhima had given me her address. I'm excited.

I lay down on the bed and look at the ceiling.

"But no" I said and got up "I don't have time" I said and left to get ready.

___
I went down and made my way to her house. Oh no. A very big Farm and from a very far distance I can see her house
There was a man with a turban standing there.

"Sat Sri Akal ji" there was a car and everyone got off by it. And greeted the man with the turban. I watch then from a little distance.

"Sat Sri Akal. Time dekha kinna hoyea?" The man shouted at them.

And I got an Idea. The man went in the building. And I saw one boy standing in the farm talking to someone. I smirked as I planned a plan.

I went to him..
___
The boy's name is 'Ajeet'. He took me to the man and said. "We have a new guy here. See if you can give him some work. Come brother."

I went to him and the man looked at me suspiciously. Obviously I was a cricketer 3 years back. But when she left my whole career left with her only.

"Please sir, and he needs a shelter too." The man nodded at him. "Sat Sri Akal" he left. I smiled in my mind.

I greeted him. "Are you new here?" He asked. I nodded. "What's your name?"

Oh shittt.

"Shubman. Shubman Gill" I said hastily. And I can see on his face that he was literally thinking something else about me.

"Come." He said and went to other room.

It looked like a store room.

"From where you are?" "Ahh I'm from Fazilka village." I said "oh it's near from our village." He smiled.

"Oh so here you can stay. Sorry but we don't have any other place and you'll take care of our farm and the farm animals ." He said "it's Ok uncle I mean sir and Thank you." I said he laughed "aye it's ok call me uncle no worries." He smiled.

He left and I felt deep silence than I saw a blue jacket laying on a table I went and lifted it up. And I heard a gasp not mine but uncle I guess.

I turned. He came towards it and took that jacket from me. I saw his eyes getting watery. I raised my eyebrows.

Uncle looked at me and gave that jacket to me.
"take it. Ya a small gift" he gave me and left again.

I stood there confused.

So ya I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing this just to meet her.

_____
Author's POV-:
Shubman standing in a farm laughing and playing with them.

A car was passing by that farm when the girl in the car saw a familiar jacket she stepped outside and went to that person wear that jacket.

She stopped when she heard his laugh. She patted on the shoulder.

Shubman turned. Arshpreet gasp looking at him. But than she looked at the jacket.

Aaj To Pattharon Mein
Phoolon Ka Khilna Banta Hai
Ho Aaj To Pattharon Mein
Phoolon Ka Khilna Banta Hai
Hum Ek Arse Ke Baad Mile Hai
Gale To Milna Banta Hai

Arshpreet remembered when she saw Shubman for the first time in mall she recognised him by his jacket but today. She recognises the jacket he was wearing because...It was her husband's jacket.

Shubman smiled like a baby looking at her he remembers the first day he looked at her smiling. But today what he saw was unbearable.

Shubman looked into her eyes. The one to whom Shubman losses his control on 'in falling in love'. He saw that magical black eyed has turned into red swollen. He saw pain, anger, cheat.

While Arshpreet looked down at the jacket. Shubman took off the jacket and handed it to her. He smiled thinking she will reciprocate but instead her eyes started getting watery and she turned immediately and said left.

Jad Main Kise Hor Di Ho Chukki
Jad Main Mera Sab Kujh Kho Chukki
Ae Ki Le Aaya Ae
Meri Zindagi De Vich Tu

_____
Leave a star. I'll try to update soon because this story has came to its end.

Love you all.