•The Truth•

Peheli Nazar main...
<333...

('ll take you guys in the flashback in Third person's Viewpoint, like you guys have seen in movies) ( these "for ex." will indicate that Kamlesh is telling the story to Arshpreet side by side)

Third person's POV-:
Shubman, Kamlesh, Abhishek and Ishan were here in food court, talking about there Australia Tour. When a girl came in a hurry. "Umm Excuse me" She said "yes" Shubman said. "Can I please take you phone for a min, my phone's battery id died, and I wanna do a call so, you know" She said "oh yea sure, take this" Shubman gave his phone to her and watch her speak to her mom.

She gave his phone to him "thank you so much" she said "Ay it's ok" he smiled and watch her go until she disappeared. "Ohho Shub you're blushing mmm-hmm" Ishan teased him and he blushed.

"2 Days later...When Shubman again saw her"

Shubman in the garden sitting on the bench, when a girl came and sat beside him, not too close. Shubman look at who is that person and got shocked, He's been thinking about only her from past 2 days and now she is in real sitter beside him.

"Oh hi" The girl said "hey" Shubman said "omg you're the boy— She take out her hands from her pocket and give her hand to shake, he hold her hand and dis the handshake.

"I'm Anaya Batra" She said "I'm Shubman Gill" They both looked in each others eyes.

____
"After 1 week they shared a very good bond"

"Tumhe pta hai Shubi, I didn't know that you're a cricketer, sorry" Anaya said "Ah Anaya It's ok" Shubman said "really" he nodded. And The Eye Game Begin.
___
"They started hanging out daily and that made Shubman look at her. Most of the time Shubman always got lost in her voice."

"Shubman tell me what should I choose this or this" Anaya asked and look at Shubman who was looking at her already. She again questioned him but he was looking at her only not saying anything. She clicked her fingers against his face. "Oh sorry, yea what?"

______
"And one day There's a Old women came to them and"

They were in the same garden sitting so close and were talking.

"Yea Shub" Anaya said and started laughing An old women came and said "oh my god, nazar na lage tum dono ko, you both look very beautiful" She said and turned to go and left.

They both looked at each other and than looked away and BLUSHED
____
"And than 5 month passed away like 1 hour and Shubman finally realised"

"Abhay you're sure na" Shubman asked "Arey hn bhai" He answered and pushed him in the room where Anaya was sitting and reading the book.

He started walking in her direction but stopped and turned "bhai I can't" He mouthed
"Abey ja na" Ishan said "hn bhai ja you can do it now go" Kamlesh said.

He started walking again and leaned down and kissed Anaya's cheeks and than he sat on one knee with a rose in his hand.

"Anaya 1 month passed away and I didn't even realise because whenever I look at you my world always stop. You've become a very important part of my life, Yes Bepannah pyaar ho gya mujhe tumse, Anaya. Will you be my girlfriend?" Shubman said.

Anaya got up and looked in his eyes and than She kissed him on his lips when she pulled apart she took the rose from his hands and nodded.
______
"Than, what happened next?" Arshpreet asked Kamlesh with a heavy heart. "Than, week passed away, months passed away, and their 3 years passed away too. But than"