•What If you leave me again?•

Sabr kar betha hoon, jesa tera farz nhi
Mujhe teri zarurat, tujhe koi garz nahi
Khoya mene apni har pyaari cheez ko
Tera chala janna koi mera pehla dard nahi.

                                       -Munawar Faruqui.

Arshpreet's POV-:
As I asked the name of the girl she went silent. I shook her "ruby tell me who is she!" I said while a started to cry.

"She was Navi." She said and a tear roll down through her cheeks and I stopped. listening to the name. I moved back and sat straight.

Navya. Navya Khanna. She was my best friend in my college days. But I remember how she disappeared one day.

This is 5 years old story. When we were in college Navya, I and Riddhima. We three were best friends and one day Navya disappeared we searched her alot but we couldn't find her. She was a daughter of a movie director. Every boy loved her. And some of the girls hated her.

"But Navya toh" I said "I know she disappeared. But you remember she was crazy for someone. She talked about him alot and she didn't let us know his name se we started calling him Amir." She said.

"Oh ya...but how is she connected to Shubman?"

"Ahh woh jisko hum amir bolte the woh Shubman hi toh tha!" Riddhima said.

"What. What the hell are you talking about" I faked a smile.

"Yes you know that were the days of his under 19 you know and girls were mad for him. And you. You started watching him when he was 20 or 21 I guess." Riddhima said. "Oh"

"Ahh so than that doesn't make any sense to me" I shrugged.

"Goddamn. Look Navya...was a girl who can do anything like you understand? She loved Shubman so...

(Flashback)
Author's POV-:
Navya stood in stands and looked down at the boy she loved. The boy looked up and gave her a small smile.

Suddenly someone patted at Navya's shoulder. Navya turned and saw Abhishek.

"What are you smiling at?" Abhishek smirked. "Let's go inside the dressing room"

____

She went in and saw him. She went to him and hugged him. "Ay handsome!" She hugged him tightly. He smiled.

_____

Navya was standing in her hotel room. When someone came and hugged her from behind.

"Oh god you scared me!" She said "haha it was mean to" he laughed. Navya turned and hugged him. He was going to kiss her but she backed off.

"Can I ask you something" Navya asked, he slightly Nodded.

"If  I ever broke up with you. Will you love somebody else?" She asked. He broke the hug.

"Why are you asking this?" He asked.

"Don't you think that our relationship is not working?"

"What are you saying Navi, I love you!" He said.

"Look I can't be with you." She shrugged.

"Huh, what the hell. Have you gone crazy or something what are you saying?" He said in frustration. She came and kept her hands on both of his shoulder.

"Listen I want to focus on my studies if I don't than dad will made me marry with someone I don't even know! Let me focus on that. I need space. When I'll—