•Still looking at me•

Charcha nashe ki ho rahi thi...
Zikar mene tere un ankho ka kar diya.

Shubman's POV
"I wanted to tell you something" I said not looking at her even If I wanted to look in her eyes. I stood still there, my back facing her.

When I didn't hear her voice like 'ya what'. I turned to see her eyes were closed.

She fell sleep in no time, is she pranking on me, do she want to listen to me or what?

I sat opposite to her and stared her, thinking that she will get up and will say 'you got pranked Shub'.

I remember how she always used to prank on me with the boys.

I smiled.

After such minutes I got up and went upto her and realised she is sleeping. I sat next to her and laid her head on my shoulder.

This feeling...I literally love when I'm around this girl.

I looked outside the window to see it was still raining.

I remember how Arshi always used to tell me 'what is love' in the rainy nights.

We used to dance in rain and made love.

Ahhh.
_____
"Sir.....sirrr" I heard someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes.

"Sir it's 5 in the morning, the restaurant have to be open in 3 hours we have to do the cleaning should we clean the table"

Oh it's 5, I looked at Arshi, she was still sleeping on my shoulder. I looked at the table, that he was talking about.

"Yes, sorry. I didn't knew when I slept" I said and looked at that table again which was still decorated.

I took Arshi in bridal style and made her slept in my car.

And looked at the sky, the weather was really very nice. Let's do something than!

_______
Arshpreet's Pov-:
I opened my eyes and realised I was in my house, in my room.

I forgot what happened last night. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes. My head was paining so much.

"Morning besties" I heard Riddhima's voice. I looked up to see her.

"Head ache?" I nodded "here drink this" She said give me a glass lemon juice.

"So what happened last night" she asked me with curiosity in her eyes. I raised my eyebrow with a question look.

"Arey tu Shubman ko dhundne gyi thi na. Fir kya huyaa?" She asked.

"Oh yes I remember I left the party to find Shubman, but oh no I didn't remember after that" I shrugged and she shook her head.

"Fine drink it and come down fast, aj haldi hai" she said and got up to leave.

———
I got ready in no time. So today was Saee and Ishan's haldi. I was so excited for them. And my family was coming to Mumbai too to attend the wedding I'm super excited.

I was dressed in a yellow saree. I looked at myself last time in the mirror and smiled at myself.

I went down to see everyone was ready.

"Hey, morning!" I said and they greeted me.

I looked around but Shubman was not here.