•US•

Arshpreet's pov -:
When I opened the door I saw,
"Omg you guys" I nearly shouted excitedly as I saw these people. I gave them a bone crushing hug and led them in my home.

"My babies are here" I said as They sat on the sofa. "Yes we areee" they chirped as "btw what are you guys doing here" I asked them as I gave them a glass of water.

"We were missing you so much it's been 1 years that we didn't saw you, didn't talked to you properly." Riya said with a sad tone. "Yes and you Charm, you went so busy in the work that you forgot us" My Riddhima said "and you know what, we three used to talk about you and we missed you soo soo much Arsh and we are here for you" Saee said.

"To be honest guys, I missed you soo much too" I said and we four did a group hug. I'm very shocked but happy that Riddhima, Saee and Riya are here for me.

"So Arsh did you saw the match, that was so awesome na?" Riya asked "yesss" I said "Kamlesh played so good" Riddhima said "And Abhay, he made his half-century" Riya said happily "and Ishan, he was going to made his half-century but Kamlesh took his wicket!" Saee glared at Riddhima. My face turned to no-smile face and as they saw me that I'm not comfortable of talking about THEM, they divert the topic.

"Areyy Arsh your brother, he was on fire yrr he scored soo well on his debut match, proud of him" Saee said "akhir bhai kis ka hai" I said with a smile.

I've no problem actually if Riddhima, Saee or Riya are in touch with them, that is my and boys fight.

_______
| Few weeks later |
I was sleeping when the sunlight came from my window hit my face, I got up, and made my way towards the balcony.

My balcony area is one of my favourite part, whenever I stand here and feels the air, birds chirping and sunlight in the winter weather.

I'm very happy too today as today is the award ceremony. It's been almost 3-4 weeks that they all living here with me, we four enjoy very much here. I wish we could be like this forever. We four do watch the match and I do feel good for that. Kkr is going really well this time and they are in the finals to this time as they qualified for the finals last night. I was thinking about my brother how he is playing so good and is selected in the India tour of England.

I made my way towards the kitchen when I saw Riddhima, Saee and Riya where already up and were busy in their phones. "Good morning guys" I said to them "morning" said in unison.

I looked at Saee and Found her smiled at her phone.

"Ohho someone is very happy huh" I said "no actually woh....." Saee said "ohhhoooo" we all teased her, I know she was talking with Ishan as she was blushing but it was looking like she was hesitating too.

"What's the matter huh" Riddhima asked her, Saee looked at me for a second and then I gave her look "speak" she nodded and started telling what's the matter.

"Umm guys you all discuss I'll go make the breakfast" I said and went to the kitchen. After 30 Minutes the food was ready.

"Heyy guys get ready on the dining table I'm coming with the food" I said and went to the dining area. When I stepped in the living area I saw that all three of them were shocked, seriously I hate these faces.

"What happened guys let's eat come" I said sitting on the chair. They all came and sat beside me but still with that face. Ugh.

"What guys why are you all in these annoying tone what happened" I said, they exchange their facial expressions and then started whispering "what the hell guys will you guys tell me for god sake" I said "umm..woh..actually we've to go" Saee said "where" I said chewing my toast "I-I-India" Riddhima said and I gave her a question look.