•Labyrinth•

Arshpreet's POV-:
Saee came running in my room and I sat straight. "What happened" I asked hurriedly.

"I heard you aren't coming to my wedding" She raised her eyebrow.

"Oh ya" I laid down again. She held a pillow and threw it on my face.

"Haww how dare-
"Are you mad or what? I'm literally gonna kill you" She said angrily. "Oh god Saeeuu" I said and laughed at her anger.

She made a face and I told her to sit with me.
"Arsh see this is not—
"Pehele meri baat sun toh le." She looked at me. "Hn bol"

I took a deep breath "see Saee I can't be in your wedding mene toh flight bhi book kara li London ki." I did a 'flying plane' gesture from my hands.

"What?" Saee literally yelled in my ears. Oh god.

"Yes!" I said and shrugged and got up. I went to my dressing room and pulled 2 suitcases.

"See I even packed!" I said and crossed my arms.

Saee gave me and angry look again. And seeing that I literally got scared.

"You aren't going anywhere. That's final. Agar tu gyi toh soch liyo!" Saee got up in her heavy pink suit. "I am going to get ready you get ready too!" She said.

I held her wrist from behind "Sau behen I'm sorry" I said with sad face.

Saee turned "No way" She whined.

"Agar tu gyi toh fir humari dosti bhi gyi!" "Think about it!" She turned and left.

_____
I was standing in front of mirror in pant-shirt. When Someone knocked on my room-door.

"May I" I heard Abhishek.
I looked at him from mirror and nodded.

"Hawwww" he breathed in. "Omg what?" I said.

"You aren't not ready? How? Why?" I shrugged "because I don't want to"
"You mad or-
"Yes yes Abhay I'm mad! I know How terrible this decision is but you know what happened last night?" I explained him about the last night.

"Oh god Shubman can be pranking on you! He can't say yes to marry the girl he doesn't even know" he said.

"But he's getting married and maybe me too"
"What tu bhi" Abhishek face palmed.

"No no this cannot be done!" He said like an order.

"But yeh ho ra hai bhaiii" we literally started fighting over 'Shubman can't marry another girl'.

"Okh bhai okh Shubman can't but I can't see him now seeing him make my-

"My heart beat faster. Mmm-hmm" Abhishek corrected me and I shrugged.

"Whatever Arsh come with me!" Abhishek said.
___
3rd Person's POV-:
Saee looked outside the window. She got up and went to see the barat. Everyone dancing and then she looked at Ishan Ishan looked up to Saee and they both smiled at each other. And than she heard Riya.

"Ok enough Saee baby Let's wait here until pandit ji call us" But Saee couldn't resist. She kept standing there.

____
Pandit ji Calls the Dulhan and the Dilhan Started coming from the stairs.