•Will you be my woh•

Arshpreet's pov:-

So I'm here in Mumbai again, after the long England-London trip, being with those idiots made me feel happiest, but we are now at our respective houses.

And most importantly I'm missing Shubman it's been a week now!

Yes we talk on calls and video calls but his actual appearance is not with me, and ya I'm so busy these days too with my work.

"Hello babe how are you" Riddhima said entering my room, breaking the chain of my thought "I'm fine" I said with a smile.

"Umm you know, if we will not reach our office in 5 mins then MS. Shruti Sinha, our so call boss will kill us" Riddhima said dramatically and we laughed at that.

Shruti is our boss's daughter and she is so annoying in our office nobody likes her and MOST IMPORTANTLY she like Shubman. She hates me and Riddhima so much and if she gets to know that Shubman is my boyfriend then she will kill me like really. Anyway.

"Hey hey, why so lost?" she said grabbing my hand and pulled me towards our dining area.
_____

"Btw so you know day after tomorrow is something special" I asked Riddhima, while I was driving the car "no what is it tell me I don't know" she said "ahh nothing leave that thing" I said shaking my head.

____

I stopped my car at the entrance of our office and just that Riddhima just jumped out of the car and rushed towards our office leaving me in a question look. "What happened to her now" I whispered to myself.

I walked in my office there wasn't a single person in the office and Riddhima wasn't there too, I then made my way towards Saee's cabin.

Saee, a very sweet friend and a colleague of us. So I thought Riddhima would be there but she was not there too.

I than sat in my cabin when my phone started ringing and it was non other then Riddhima, "yes" I said "Charm come in the meetings room right now" she said in one go "ok coming" I said and hang up the call.

I pushed the door.

~Happy birthday Arshpreet~

They all shouted as I went in. I placed my hand on my heart.

Riddhima, Saee and everyone was there for my upcoming birthday. That room was decorate in Fuchsia colour.

"Happy birthday in advance Arshpreet, may god bless you with more happiness" Raj sir wished me "thank you sir" I said with a smile.

Raj sir loves me as his daughter so much and the thing is I'm his favourite because of my work also he is a great friend of my father too but his daughter ugh.

Everyone wished me happily except Shruti. I cut the cake and fed to Raj sir, Riddhima and Saee.

Now we all were done with the celebration so we all made our way to our respective cabinets for our work.

"Arshpreet wait there is something for you" Raj sir stopped me when I was going to my cabin with Riddhim and Saee. "You two go I want to talk with her" he said to Saee and Riddhima. "Come" he said and I followed him.

We were in his cabin"Arshpreet as you know my son- Aditya he...umm" he said and I gave him a question look as he said the half part.