• My Birthday •

Arshpreet's pov:-

"Abey get up or we will get late" Riddhima shouted almost in my ears "what happened to you today it's 3 AM in the morning" I said looking at my phone in a shock "I know that's why I'm saying this" she said "Ruby it's 3 and I'm not going to get up" I said

"Get up right now and get ready in 15 mins we are leaving" she ordered me "but for— I was going to say when she went outside the room. I finally gave up but where are we going at 3 in the morning.

_____

"Morning everyone" I greeted everyone "morning beta" maa said.

"umm Charm..come with me" Riddhima said and I followed her.

"See in 2-3 months you will be leaving for Spain for your work so I think this will be our last trip together so there is a gift for you" she said "gift?" I asked her "gift for...Umm...your promotion." she said and I shook my head.

I know she is doing something crazy for me. "Oh so that's why yesterday's party was advance wala?" I said and she nodded but something is wrong.

"It's 3:40 let's go our flight is at 5:45" she said "ok fine but what about my packing" I said "I know that you are not good at packing so your mom helped me" she said "ohh" I said "ab chal le behen" she said.
_____

"You know what Saee is also going with us" she said "oh really then it will be super fun" I said excitedly.

"Where are we going tell me atleast" I said "we are going tooooo"she said "yes Agey Bol" I said "LOS ANGELES" she said and I jumped in excitement.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I don't see any excitement in my friends eyes? Something is wrong. Are they going to surprise me like I did with Riddhima?

We were at the airport now "heyy" Saee jumped in between. "I am very excited! I will be going to meet them!" She exclaimed but Riddhima glared at her.

"them" I asked them and they got froze at their places "guysss What happened to you" I said patting their shoulders "what no-nothing" Saee said "yes nothing" Riddhima shrugged and I gave them a question look.

Something is Fishy...
_______

My phone rang in my pocket as I was going to the plane, I checked the caller I'd and it was Aditya. I didn't reply.

______

Yeah. Here we are In California, L.A .
Their were several calls from Aditya.

"Who is disturbing you huh?" Ruby said looking at my phone "Aditya yrr aur kon ho skta hai" I said "oh he is so irritating and you remember he proposed you" Saee said "oh yes but it was not a exact proposal" I said "Anyways leave it let's enjoy na" I said and they both nodded.
_____
We were on the pool side, it was almost 11:30pm and we were so tired after the first outing in L.A , we were talking when someone caught my eyes.

"Hey hey look at him isn't he Shubman?" I asked pointing at a boy which was looking just like Shubman, he was far from us and his back was facing us but his looks were so similar to him.

"Are you crazy, why he will be here he is in Punjab how can he be, leave it na ya so what I was saying Saee" Riddhima said and started talking to Saee again but I know something is wrong, Shubman didn't called me today too.