•Outing 1•

Arshpreet's pov-:

I was litterly soo happy that I met Shubman, I got his no. Too, and now we are like friends.
________

I just entered my hotel and found Kamlesh was at reception with Abhishek and Ishan, and on the other side I found Riya and Shubman.

"You wait here I will be back with our room keys ok" Riddhima said "ya ya, I'm there with them" I said "yeh yahan bhi, behen what is happening" Riddhima asked.

"Seriously, even I don't know what is happening, abhi tu ja aur keys leke a main unse baat karti hun" I said to her and she made her way to the reception.

Shubman's pov:-

We were at our hotel Kamlesh went to the reception along with Ishan and Abhishek.

I and Riya were on the other side talking about random things.

"You here AGAIN " I said with a excitement, "ya Shubman I'm here AGAIN " she said with a laugh.

It was Arshpreet again. God what is happening?

"It's going to be fun Arsh" Riya said "ya if we all are staying in the same hotel than its going to be super FUN" Abhishek said coming towards us with Kamlesh, Riddhima and Ishan.

"Oh Nice" she said.

"Why are you so silent Shubman" Arshpreet said. "What N-nothing I was just--- I was going to say when Abhishek stopped me.

"Tu rehnde bhai, tu hamesha kisi na kisi ladki ke piche kho hi jata hai" he said and they all laughed exept Arsh and me.

She give a question look to me and turned to Riddhima.

"Yrrr ruby and all now I'm very tired even I didn't sleep at night yrr please chal na" Arshpreet said.

"Why what happened at night, what were you doing huh" Ishan said with a teasing smile.

"Oh shut up, I was doing my work ok" she said "ohh" all said at the same time.

"Ok ok now stop let's go now na" she said "Abe ruk na" Riddhima said and Arsh made a pout, she was looking very cute by now.

"Acha listen, we are going for a outing today" Riya said "oh my god outing" Arshpreet said with a massive smile.

"Yes, it will be fun too we will get to know each other too" Riddhima said "ya ya I'm ready" I said "we all are ready haina" Abhishek said "yes sir" we all said in unison.

"Ok so, it's 2 now so we will meet at 3:30 PM is that ok" Riya said "yes ma'am" we All said in unison " and yes koi late nhi hona chahiye" Riya said "oh hello madam yeh ap Apne ap ko bolo itna makeup karegi bhaisahab" I said and all laughed at this.

________

Arshpreet's pov-:

So as we planed that we are going outside,my tiredness went away. Because I'm going with SHUBMAN.

"Hey you where are you so lost" Riddhima said wearing her jacket.
"What no-nothing just thinking what to wear" I said and she made a face.

"Ufff yrr" she said coming towards me to beat me, "are behen yrr abhi nhi please, atleast help me to choose na" I said with a puppy face "ok ok fine" she said.

_______

Arshpreet's pov-:

I get ready as soon as possible because it was 3:20 already and if I'll get ready late Riddhima will kill me then.

"Ok this is perfect now" I whispered to myself looking in the mirror, "are hn yrr Shubman toh tujhe dekhle behosh hi ho jayga, khush chal ab behen fast" Riddhima said "ya ya fine" I said.