•FAIR•

Shubman's pov:-
I was getting ready, as we all are going to fair today. I looked myself in the mirror for the last time "perfect" I said in a low voice.

"Perfect? Abe Arshu ghayal ho jayegi" Kamlesh said and we both laughed at that "Abey yrr tu chup kar" I said.

"Ok ok now let's go, warna Riddhi and Arshu both will kill us for being late" he said and walked out of the room and I followed him.
_____
I was at the reception, I looked here-there for Arshi and I found her. She was looking veryyyyy beautiful that I can't take my eyes off on her.

"Bro stop staring at her"Ishan said coming towards me. "Ohhoo" Saee said with a teasing smile "Saee tu bhi" I said face palming myself "aur Raho Ishan ke sath" Abhay said and everyone laughed.

"Bro stop it yrr now let's go they both are alone there" I said and walked towards them. "Oh hiii" Riddhima said to us and Arshi turn towards me.

 "Oh hiii" Riddhima said to us and Arshi turn towards me

Shubman's outfit.

Arshpreet's outfit

Arshpreet's outfit.
"Oh wow Shubman you're looking so handsome huh" Arshi said making my cheeks turning red.

"Ohhhoooo" all said looking at my face. "you're looking not bad too" I said with with a teasing tone And she made a cute pout. "You always do this, which I don't like" Arshi said.

I stepped towards her not leaving any space between us two "You're looking very gorgeous Arshi" I whispered in her ears making her blush too.

"Bas, ho gye tum dono chalu, ab chale please I can't wait anymore" Riya said "hn jaise tu aur Abhay toh romance karte hi nhi na" I said in defence and Arshi chuckled at that.
________
We were at the famous fair of California. The fair was looking so adorable. Now I can't wait.First we all decided that we will go to The haunted House.

"I'm so exited" Arshi said in excitement "so I am" I said "I'm kind of afraid" Saee said "No worries Saee, I'm here if you'll get scared just hug me" Ishan said "ho gya yeh shuru" Abhay said and We laughed.

"Aur hn Rii tu bhi, if you'll get scared na just tell me" Kamlesh said to Riddhima "I'm not afraid of anything and why I'll tell you about my sacredness are you from bhoot bhgaou company that you will protect me from the ghost" Riddhima said and all started laughing except Kamlesh.