•A new beginning•

Author's POV-:

It's been 5 months of Arshpreet's pregnancy. And today she's going to get married to the one who loved her immensely.

Adil is still in her heart And on the other hand Shubman comprises the part of her.

She stood in front of closed doors. Abhay, Kamlesh, Ishan and Shivam around the her. They held the dupatta high over her head.

Riya, Riddhima and Saee covered her, she placed her hand on her stomach.

The door opened... she walked with people around her.

But his eyes was stuck on her.

He looked at her and remember the day he first saw her. Smiling and talking with Riddhima.

He went straight back to how he felt some spark in him after she fell oh him on airport.

He blinked and a tear roll down his cheek, he wiped it and give his palm to the love of his life.

She held him, they both looked into each other's eye. They both went back to when Shubman proposed her.

It was time for their vows, Shubman held Arshpreet's hand tightly. They took 4 pheras around the holy book in gurudwara.

In the last phera Shubman looked at Arshpreet and said.

"If the days, won't allow us to see each other, the memories will. If my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you. I'll promise to love you requite."

They took the blessings of their parents.

The love, hate. The miserable story of them but yet they end up together. They came across a very long journey.

_____

Arshpreet was sitting on sofa when satpal and her wife, bani. came. "What kind of name is this, satpal ji?" His wife said.
"Ay you shut up! Arshi beta tell me isn't Dilsher name is good?" Satpal said.

"Na na bilkul vi ni, the name will be Nirvair Singh. Haina Arshi beta?" His wife said.

"Ji mummy ji but isn't Sehraj is also a good name?"

Satpal and his wife looked at each other.

"La Shubman is here, Shub you tell us what name you've decided?" Satpal said.

"Adil." Shubman said, Arshpreet looked at him.

Arshpreet got up and hugged him, "Adil is the name."
____

Shubman entered the room, "do you like this room?" He asked. Arshpreet nodded.

Arshpreet is admited in hospital for her delivery.

"Are you excited?" Shubman asked. "Yes but scared."

Shubman palced his hands on hers.

"Think positive Arsh, the baby will be safe." She nodded.

___

Arshpreet was lying on the bed when she got pain. She yelled and Shubma came running for her. The nurse took her to delivery room.

Shubman went to the house.

Bani was chanting holy words and was praying for Arshpreet.

"Maa, you Adil is back." Shubman said.
She looked at him "bless you. You brought our happiness back."

____

Satpal and his wife Bani was celebrating, Shubman was looking at them with a smile.

His phone rang in his pocket, "hello?" He said.
His smile fade away. He went back to hospital.

"The infection is out of control, we are shifting her into ICU." Dr. Rachel said.

Shubma ran to the room, he looked at Arshpreet, she was shouting in pain.

"Nurse please call the doctor!!" He said.

"They give me an injection, they might shift me." She said.

"It's nothing. You will be okay. Take god name. He said.

"It hurts so much Shubman! I can't." She cried.

"Just try, everything will be fine. Please." He said.

" it's so painful. I can't take it anymore!" She cried even more.

"Yr Arsh I can't see you like this!" He also started crying in her lap.

"Look he's here!"

Arshpreet looked at Dr. Rachel, she took Adil in her hands.

She gave him to Arshpreet, she smiled and took him.

____
The nurse is taking Arshpreet to ICU.

Shubman looks at Arshpreet.

"See I told you, you are not god. You can't be at every place in my life." She said.

____

Shubman is sitting in ground, praying for her.

While Arshpreet is fighting for her life.

Arshpreet and Shubman both closed their eyes.

The flashback came, they both smiled when they assumed both of them in the mall when they first looked into each other's eye. How they both fought with each other but they have ended up together.

Arshpreet remember when Shubman scored his first century. How he dedicated every century to her.

Tears were rolling down from Shubman's cheek. They both loved each other. They both held hope.
_____

10 years later.

Shubman looked in the mirror, adjusting his tie.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Shubman looked at Ishan. "Acha sorry!" He laughed.

"I was her first love as she was mine, Nor I have been in love since." He smiled.

"Are you ready?" Abhishek asked. Shubman looked at him "yes!" He said.

Shubman looked at Adil. "Dad is always ready for her." He winked at Abhishek.

Shubman wore a black suit matching with Adil.

Shubman walked towards crowed with his little boy. But his eye was on her.

He went up to the stage, took Aaira from her.

He kissed her on lips.

It was their 10th anniversary. Arshpreet smiled brightly knowing they have come across a long way!

Arshpreet survived the pain as she thought of her love and family.

Adil is 9 today, Aaira is their newborn adopted girl child.

Words could not tell their feelings. But they knew they loved each other more than anyone else.

•••
The End
•••