•Broken Hearts•

Mohabbat jhooti nhi thi tumse, Gawah hai har Namaj ki dua...

Arshpreet's POV
"Yes maa tell me" I said turning to maa.

"See Saee and Ishan are getting Married-
"Maa please if you're going to talk about marriage and all I won't be able to listen to you" I stood up and started walking.

"Your dad wants you to get married, And ya he also said Agar koi hai tan das de" I stopped at the last sentence.

"I know that you love someone. Tell me Hum teri uske sath shaadi kawa denge" Maa said coming to me.

I shook my head and left.

____
I was at my Terence drinking a glass of wine to reduce some of my stress, I haven't opened the envelope yet. The envelope was kept on a stool beside me.

I looked up at sky and saw a star, I kept looking at it and then I saw a shooting star.

I got up and wished "to make me the happiest again as I was."

I opened my eyes "hey" Shubman flashed me his Smile.

"Oh..God" I put my hands on my heart. "You scared me!" I said.

"It was meant to" He again smiled harder. "Not so funny" I faked a smile and went to the railing.

"Tum itni sad kyu ho yr" He came to me.

"Ans is you"
"What me? Haha nice joke!"
"I know Now leave me alone!" I said and turned my side.

"I wanted to tell you something" He said In a serious tone.

"See woh—

"No I didn't read your envelope and I'll not open it ever. Mil gya jawab ab bas" I said and left from there.

______
Next day~
I was getting ready for Mehendi Day.
I wore a mehendi Colour saree and was trying to knot the blouse.

"Morning" Shubman poked his head in my room.

"Shubman are you crazy?" I turned myself.

"Hn jaake puch lo un taaro ko inko dekh, mein tumhari raah dekhta hun" He said dramatically and I stood there numb.

"Anyways lemme help you" He said and turned me around.

His fingers touched my skin, his hot breathe roamed around my neck. A chill went down my spine and I looked at him in the mirror.

"Here you go" He looked up and his eyes met mine.

"Arsh are you ready?" I heard Aditya's voice.

"Umm yes." I said and went to Aditya.
_____
I was standing in a corner looking at Saee. She was laughing with Ishan. When she saw me and told me to come.

"Ya saee, how's your mahendi going" I said. "Yrr dekh ne Arshu iske hath itne patle hai ki mera naam kahan likha hai dikh hi nhi ra" Ishan laughed and Saee made a face.

"Oh god Ishan stop teasing her" I face palmed.
"Acha Arshu help me na, you're me behen no come and help me in finding my 'own' name in her mahendi" Ishan said and made me sit besides him.

"Yr no Arsh this is cheating, haina Saee" Abhay looked at Saee and Saee and Ishan started a small but cute fight and I smiled at them.

I stood at the back of Saee and told Ishan through gesture where his name is written.

"Acha Baby ok fine lemme see.....hn there it issssss" Ishan screamed dramatically and we all shared the laugh.

"Ohho kya baat ho ri hai mujhe bhi btaou" Shubman jumped into out conversation.

Kamlesh started explaining to Shubman but He just looked at me with a smirk.

"Ay Arshi, tum mahendi nhi lagwa ri?" Shubman asked out of the blues.

I shook my head and started talking to Riya.

"Arey Arsh meri shaadi hai, lagwa le na. Shaadi 2-3 baar thuri ati hai ek baar ati hai lagwa le na" Saee made a puppy face.

"Oh fine but thuri si" I said "aha yeh huyi na baat now come here" Shubman dragged me and made me sit on a chair. He called a girl and she started applying mahendi on my hand.

Shubman sat next to me. "Mera naam nhi likhwaogi" he said. I didn't said anything.

"Hn?" He again asked me. "Shubman what is your problem jab se main tumhe yahan milli hun tume chain hi nhi hai. Mera picha chodh do mujhe tumse baat nhi karni, did you get it" I stood and started to leave.

"Meri problem tum ho Arshi" He said and I stopped midway.

I turned "yes, main jab jab tumhe dekhta hun mujhe tumse aur pyaar hojata hai" he shrugged like he don't even care.

I walked towards him.

"Toh fir chodh ke gye hi kyu the agar jaate hi nhi toh aj esa sabh hota hi nhi" I looked into his eyes and he looked away.

"Pta hai mujhe kabhi-kabar woh sabh chize jo tumne mere liye ki. Itna pyaar dikhaya, woh sabh...sabh jhoot lagta hai" He looked straight into my eyes.

I turned and left.

_____
I was sitting on the floor of my room. Thinking what is going on in my life. My life has become an unsolved case. Which will never be solved.

I heard a knock on my door. "Who's this?"
Riddhima step into my room.

"Hey what happened" She said next to me.
I shook my head "nothing" and looked outside.

"Tujhe pta hai tu kisi se bhi jhoot bol skti hai par mere se nhi . Main yun pakad lun" she clicked her fingers and smiled.

"Mmm-hmm I know"

"Ahhh Charm you know na that you love Shubman" I looked at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You know what when you saw Shubman last day at the airport on that day, didn't looked that you guys will meet. Like tu gussa hi itna thi"

"Par tumhari qismat jodhi hui hai, tum kitna bhi alag— I stopped her.

"Riii please I don't wanna talk about this"

"Bepannah pyaar se bepannah nafrat?" She smiled again.

"Ek toh yeh hasna band kar"

She put my head in her lap. "I know you are in trouble. Your mom talk to me about you" "you know she said I should convince you to get marry" she added and I sat straight up.

"What?" I said.

"Charm tere pass 2 option hai"
"Yeh man le ki tu Shubman se pyaar karti hai aur uske sath reh" "and dusra kisi aur se shaadi kar le" she said.

Oh shit. God why are you making my life hell?
Can't I be happy for a day or so?
I really want to cry right now.

"Umm riddhima yess. Tujhe yeh pta hai kya ki jab hum sabh last time yk Italy main mere birthday pe the tab us raat Shubman ko kis ka call aya tha? That he got so much angry?"

Riddhima looked at me "yes I know but you don't?" She asked with her wide eyes opened.

"Tell me the name of her/him right now!" I said.
|____|
Leave a star❤️