•Kiss•

Teri akhiyan ch noor kinna saara
Gallan ch sukoon si sajjna,
Mainu laggeya Allah ne awaaz maari
Bulaya mainu tu si sajjna.

Mere nehde nehde reh tu
Teri mintaan karde aan,
Teri gall hor ae sajjna
Assi taan tere pairaan warge aan.

Arshpreet's POV -:
"It all started with misunderstanding" Kamlesh said "What do you mean" I said raising my right eyebrow and stopped in the mid way "Arshu— Kamlesh was saying but was cut off by Shubman "Arshiiii" he came and pushed me to other side.

When I looked back I found Shubman lying on the road....In blood.. what the hell just happened, accident?

"Shubman" I ran to him and kept his head in my lap. "Shubman what happ...open your eyes" I said crying. "Shub kya huya ise" Kamlesh said while coming towards us. "I don't know tu...tu gadi nikal" I said "Shit man Shub are you ok" Aroohi came and said "dikh nai ra tumhe" I said.

"Tum-Tume hatto yahan se" Aroohi pushed me and made Shubman lay in car. "You'll not come with us,Abhay chal" Aroohi said "no" Abhay said "Abhay go fast it's bleeding I'm coming with Kamlesh" I said and he nodded.

"What the hell just happened" Riddhima said from behind as we were on our way to hospital, "Arshu was stopped in the middle way to cafe, I think that car was going to hit you but" Ishan said, Kamlesh said "shitt."

We reached hospital in no time and then we reached at the reception, The girl on reception said he is in 390 room and soon we reached there.

"Where is he, is he ok now?" Saee asked Abhay "He is in ICU, because of you" Aroohi said looking at me "tumse pucha, tum chup karo" Saee replied her "Arsh tu beth ja" Riya made me sit on the chair, Saee, Riddhima and Riya sat with me.

This all just happened because of me, I shouldn't have stopped there, I— Shubman is in ICU because of me. I was just regretting that whatever is just happened, is happened because of me. "Doc, is he ok now" Riya asked the Dr. as he came outside.

"Yes a lil bit, but It's good that you get him quickly here, otherwise—— Dr. was saying when he was cutt of by me.

"Can I meet him" I asked him "no, He is unconscious" He said "No problem Dr, I just wanna see him" I said and so he nodded.

I was getting in when Aroohi stopped me in the mid way "you'll not go but I'll" Aroohi said giving me her fake smile. "But— I was saying but she was in by now, I looked back and Dr. said "One person at a time" and so I nodded.

It was half an hour by now but Aroohi didn't came outside, "Now enough, Arsh go inside" Abhay said "but Dr." I said "Go na we'll handle it" Ishan said giving me assure look and I nodded.

I got in and saw Aroohi was on a call and was in a lil distance, she was standing at the window and it was looking a like that she was looking for a person,  I didn't mind and went to Shubman.

I kept my hand on his head and saw there's a scar on the left oh his head, Which I gave him. As I kept my hand "Arshi" Shubman said and he opened his eyes in no second, how do he know it was me?

"Arshi" Shubman said again looking in my eyes, "Shubman are you ok" I said and he nodded "I'm so sorry, It happened because of me" I said and a tear roll down to my cheek, "why are you saying sorry, agar main wahan nhi ata toh tum...no tumhare sath main esa toh nhi hone deta" Shubman said with a small smile which I reciprocate.

"Hey how do you came in without my— Aroohi again came and interrupted in between, but soon stopped as she saw Shubman's hand, a gesture of saying 'stop'. Ugh I'm fed up of this girl.

"I need some space Aroohi leave me alone" He said while gritting his teeth at the last statement and so Aroohi left.

"Shub slow down, itna gussa mat karo" I said sitting on the chair. "Hmm" He said.

"Tumhe kesa pta chala main a gyi you said my name without looking at me" I asked him "your perfume and your soft hands" He said with a smile. "Tum abhi tak mera diya huya perfume use karti ho" He asked "ahh...woh" "yea yea fine I know you still love me, right?" He said again with a smile but I shook my head in denial and his smile faded away.

"You're ok now so I should...Leave, you've to met with others too" I said and got up but Shubman hold me by my wrist.

"Don't go please" Shubman said like a baby, which I 'cannot' say no to. "Fine".

"Do you want anything" I asked him "Yes" He said "what" , he looked in my eyes and than at my lip, No..No..No. This not gonna happen.

He placed his hand on my neck and pulled me towards him, I shut my eyes and soon felt his lips on me. He kissed me and I couldn't do anything else but kiss him back And soon we pulled apart. Shitt!!!

I know that my cheeks were red by now and now "I'm going" I said and immediately ran away like I've done a crime.

"Agar mujhe kuch aur chaiye hoga toh" He said, I stopped and looked back and found him smirking, "toh Ishan se mang lena" I said and turned back 'smiling'.

I came back and sat on the chair thinking what just happened. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang, it was a notification which Aditya has sent me, I opened it and saw it was a news.

'Cricketer Shubman Gill met with an accident?'
'Shubman Gill in hospital with girlfriend Aroohi"
"Shubman Gill had an accident? People say it was because of His ex Arshpreet'

Ok so I know who did it, I got up, Aroohi looked at me and got up too, "what" she said, "are you stupid or what" "kya huya hai" Aroohi said. "Tumhara dimag kharab hai, tumne yeh baat media main de di" I said "hn toh" She said proudly "what, Aroohi tu pagal hai kya" Riddhima said "no main toh bas sabhko news de ri thi" Aroohi said and took a tight slap from Me.

"You're not an Journalist or something ki tumhe logo tak news pahuchani hai, agli baar se esa kiya na fir dekhna tum" I said sat down. "Idiot" I said, Aroohi was still looking at me.

"Bitch" Aroohi said and went away.

"What happened" Saee asked me as she came outside the roon with Ishan.

Kamlesh explain them as I was not in a mood.
_____
It 10pm. Late!!

"Arsh, you can go home with the girls we boys will manage" Kamlesh said "no I'll not go anywhere, sorry but I want to stay here, can I?" I asked them "yea ok" Abhay said.

Ishan took Ruby, Saee, Riya and Aroohi to drop them while me Abhay and Kamlesh were here with Shubman.

"Arshu go and take a nap, there is a sofa in the room you can use it too" Abhay said "oh no Abhay it's fine here" I said "Gooo" Kamlesh said "ok fine" I said and made my way to the room.

I got in and saw Shubman sleeping peacefully. I went to him and placed a kiss on his cheeks and than I lay down on the sofa and watch Shubman sleeping like a baby.

He side changed and was about to fall down when I immediately got up and hold him and made him sleep peacefully again.

_________
Not a good chapter today, yea?
Sorry!!!