•Blackout.

Ek ajeeb si betaabi hai tere bin,
reh bhi lete hai,
aur raha bhi nahi jata.

Shubman's POV-:
I sat in front of the lake. "Tumhe pta hai iss sheher ki ek baat hai jo kabhi nhi badalti...yeh smandar. Sabh kuch badal jata hai par yeh yahin rehta hai kabhi is sheher ko chodd ke nahi gya jese saare chale gye."  Her words echoed in my ears.

"Aur tum bhi badal gyi" I said and faked smiled. My phone started ringing.

I looked at my phone "dammit" I said and held my head in my hands.

I declined it and dialled Abhay instead and made a call.

____
We all sat in a circle around bonfire.

"Shubman see there's no way that she'll come back. Tab baat kuch aur thi." Ishan said bringing my attention back to the topic.

"Ya it's been 2 fucking years. And you remember na she said uska roka hogya aur usne mujhe bhi bola tha December main uski shaadi ho jayegi" Abhishek shook his head.

"Enough yrr I didn't called you guys here so that you can remind me of her. Ok? Shut up!" I said in frustration.

"Listen I don't want to get married yrr and Mumma ne mer shaadi fix bhi kar di hai." I said. "I don't even know her name. Damn." I added.

"And today I was going to meet her. She was calling me but I didn't answered her instead I called you." I pointed Abhay.

"Bro You have her number. Get her name from True caller." Kamlesh shrugged.

"You think I want to know her name? Seriously?" I said. There was a deep silence until Saee spoke.

"Shubman" She said and I looked at her "Do you still love Her?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to speak, but shut it.

I looked away and got up.

"Sit down Shub we know you love her." Riya said holding my hand.

"No. I am tired of loving someone and getting hurt. Love is a fucking joke and I'm done being a joker." "Pyaar sirf ek hi baar hota hai. Sacha, gehra pyaar. The one that makes you feel everything. You know what guys is baar wohi pyaar huya tha. Itni baar pyaar main dhokha kha ke thak gya tha fir bhi Usse pyaar ho gya." I looked at the sky and closed my eyes as if I'm reminding all the memories to my brain and heart.

"Today I called you guys to say that you guys are lucky unlike me the unlucky one." I looked at them.

"You guys got the love of your life. Saee. You have our Ishan. Riya. You have our Abhay. Riddhima. You" I smirked at her because I know it's been almost 4 years and Kamlesh loves Riddhima. "You have our Kamlesh" I smile.

"But look at me. Abhay tell me. For how many years you are with me something about 10 ya" He nodded "tujhe Sirf Riya mili remember and it's been 6 years that she's with you. And you guys too take a moment and realise about it" I said to Kamlesh and Ishan.

"Woah but me" a tear rolled down my eyes.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was maa. I wiped my tears and answered it.