•Is That Is For Me•

Shayad kabhi na kehe sakoon main tumko, Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad.

Arshpreet's pov-:
So I was at the Airport, Mumbai with Riddhima, Saee, Riya and Aditya. I was feeling NOT very happy, there was some kind of thing in me which was not going to leave me at any cost on this trip which we can say my nervousness, sadness, anger etc etc.....

I sat in the taxi and looked outside the window, this Mumbai have manyyy memories of me and my boys...  As I thought of these things.

| flashbacks appears |

"Yrr Arsh chal aj dare or dare game khelte hai" Ishan said "yess" all said in unison.

We were at AKSA BEACH, we all -: Me, Shubman, Riddhima, Kamlesh, Riya, Abhay, Saee and Ishan were here.

"So first turn is going to be offfff" Riddhima said "Shubman" I said looking at him with a cheeky smile. "Why me" Shubman said with a cute baby look and I smiled at him. "Yes your turn baby" Kamlesh said "don't call me that" Shubman said with a glare.

"Fine give me the dare" Shubman said "ok main dunga, ummm, hn" Abhay said as he said a teasing smile appear on his face and then he looked at me.

"Kiss her" Abhay said "oye hoye oyee" Kamlesh And Ishan said together. Shubman looked at me questioning if I'm not comfortable.

"Dekh tujhe karna padega warna koi aur jo is beach pe hai usse karna padega" Abhay said shrugging. "Fine" Shubman said and came towards me and gave me his hand to stand up.

I placed my hand on his and he pulled me towards him, he looked in my eyes and then leaned in, I closed my eyes and then felt his lips on me.

"Hey, lost again?" Riddhima finger clicked on my face, and I realised how I was remembering him. "Let's go we are here at your home" Saee said.

I stepped outside the taxi and looked around to find my beautiful house. I ran inside and looked everywhere. "Oh shit, I forgot that my family shifted to Chandigarh few months ago" I said placing my hand on my forehead.

"Don't worry we are here na" Riya said coming towards me. "But wait tomorrow is final maa and paa will not come?" I said turning to Riddhima. 

"Uncle and aunty is busy in work you know" Riddhima said and I nodded. Maa and paa always get busy with their work. Well koi na I'm here for my brother.

I went to my room and saw a bundle of book on a corner, I remember I used to write in journals.

I randomly took a book and saw the book named " F.R.I.E.N.D.S " and opened the first page to find the cutest picture ever with a caption BUDDIES, I saw whole gang in that, that was picture when we met after the SOUTH AFRICA tour.

.I smiled and then looked each and every page and doing my favourite thing, reliving the memories......

At last there was picture of us in that we were in the fair. We all were laughing, this picture was taken randomly. I really love this picture. This was basically the day when we all fall apart. A tear roll down to my cheeks.
We all were so happy If I could go in the past I want to live here in these memories...

I wiped off my cheeks and tried to forget it.....
___________

"Are you ready" Aditya asked me as he knocked on the door. "Umm ya, come in Adi" I said and turned towards the mirror. "How do you get this t-Shirt" Aditya asked me "oh this actually KKR gave me this" I said, it was a kkr jersey on which my name was written on it with 77 no.

"I want one too but I want MI wali" Aditya said "But Mujhe toh Shubma— I stopped.

"Adi I'm ready lets go girls are waiting for us na" I said and left the room.

_________
"Finally I'm here in the stands. I looked around. "Ruby do Harsh know that I'm here" I asked her "nah he don't know you're a surprise for him" she said and I saw My brother. And then I saw Shubman with him.

Our eyes met. And than he did what I don't wanted to see. His goddamn smile, that dimples. I looked away and saw my Harsh, my brother got surprised and gave me his big smile. I gave him best wishes, from the core of my eyes, I could feel Shubman was still looking at me.
He is still the same....

The game started....I can see Riya, Riddhima and Saee was so happy. The reason behind I made them talk to the boys because the boys did not have done something wrong with them. I DISAPPEARED suddenly but these three girls. The girls told me that they are with the boys and I don't have problem with that..

Getting back to the match, Ishan came with Rohit bhaiya, and started smashing six, now Saee and Aditya were so happy, but after such sixes Rohit bhaiya got out on 46 as he was going to smash a six but my brother caught it in air. and than Surya kumar came and then smashing four and six with Ishan and now Ishan made his half century and lifted the bat towards us basically for Saee. I can see she was the happiest person on the world.

Now the total score was 192/1. Ishan made 79* and Surya made 67*. Now it's time for bowling. Shubman came on the field with Harsh and now it was my time to jump, they both were playing sooo well, now they were smashing The MI bowlers. Harsh and Shubman shared a good partenership but then my brother got out on 48 he missed a well deserverd century, after that Nitish bhaiya came, than Shubman made his half century, Shubman lifted his bat towards me and smiled at me, leaving me in shock.

I looked straight in his eyes.

I was continuously seeing him, that what he had done is that is for me, "charmm" Riddhima's voice broke the chain of my thoughts. Now, Nitish was on 46 and Shubman was on 97 and only 1 run we need to win, I closed my eyes and prayed for our win, and crossed my fingers.

And then I heard crowd hooting, I opened my eyes and saws Shubman has scored a six, a smile came on my face. KKR won the finals. I was so happy.

Shubman and I locked pur eyes. I don't know but I couldn't control myself. I smiled at him.

I saw Kamlesh, Abhishek, Harsh were celebrating. Ishan came and congratulated them.

After that, I decides to go back home. Harsh said he will leave kkr camp after few days.

_______________________

SO THAT IS IT FOR TODAY GUYS, I HOPE YOU LIKED THID CHAPTER.

AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS, STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE THE THIRD WAVE IS HERE SO,TAKE CARE.

DO TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS HOW'S THIS.

NOW B-BYE, LOVE YOU.❤✨