• ICE CREAM •

Shubman's pov:-

Today was our match I was very happy because Arshi was there and I scored 148 runs. Arshi was soo happy at that Time. I dedicated my century to her.

I was thinking about her when,
"Arshi is your bestest friend, and kya pta age ka bhiii" Kamlesh said, "Don't you have anything else" I said to him "bhai agar ese hi chala raha na toh usko koi or propose kar dega or tu dekhta reh jayega" he said he was right, I feel happy with her, she is all I want. "but I don't know na that she loves me too or not" I asked him.

"Yes, but she also don't know that you love her or not, jab tak tu usse bataega nhi tab tak na use tere pyaar ka pta chalega or na hi tujhe uske pyaar ka" he said and I nodded.

"Ok bhai ab soja main bhi thak gya hu" he said yawning. "Hn hn" I said.

It was 12:00 now and I can't sleep here, I was so Tired but that one thing was running in my mind is SHE LOVES ME OR NOT.

We haven't clear it out about the rumour thing too in these day I can't talk to Arshi properly due to our practice and matches.

"Wait let me do something" I said to myself I got up and went to washroom with my phone and dialled Her no.

Arshpreet's pov:-

I was sleeping peacefully when someone broke my peacefull sleep.

My phone started ringing, I woke up, Shubman was calling me, at the night? I quickly picked up the call.

"Hey gorgeous what are you doing" he asked. "Hey, raat ke 12 bje main na jagrata kar ri thi bolo toh tum bhi a jao karne" I said to him. Like seriously he was asking what I'm doing in the night.

"Oh I'm so sorry actually I was not feeling well so I thought that you weren't sleeping too so" he said in a low voice "oh so where we are going" I asked and I can imagine he was shocked and happy at the same time. "But I disturb you na" he giggled.

He came outside of my room to pick me up.

Shubman wanted to eat ice cream.

Shubman's pov:-

"Umm Arshi, I am very sorry that I woke you up--
" Shubman please it's ok na please stop saying sorry Arshi sorry Arshi. I was joking!" she said

We reached at a small ice cream bar.

"CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM" she said happily and I smiled at her.

"2 chocolate cones please" I said.

"Here you go Arshi" I said handing her the cone. We started walking but Stop at a point where a bench was.

"Shub, you know Eating ICE CREAM in winter is my favourite!" She said and I smiled.

"Shubman why do you look so upset? You should be happy that you made a century today!" She said.

"Arshi, I hate media! They all saw me with a girl few months back! Now they are telling that she my girlfriend! that rumour isn't real" I said and she was looking at me. "Really" she asked "yes I'm not dating anyone" I said to her.

"It's fine. Rumours are rumoures, don't focus on them. I believe you!" I smiled at her.

We kept silent for some minutes,she was looking to the sky full of stars.

A sky full of stars, but he was staring at her.

__________________

Hey guys, I hope you liked it ❤️🤞🏻

B-bye❤️