•Sleepy You•

Arshpreet's pov -:

"Wake upp" maa said "yess maa give me 5mins more" I said "shut up! it's 8 already and your flight is at 10 get up, come down, eat breakfast and get ready for the airport you are already late" maa said getting out of my room "fine" I said.

Yesterday night I slept late because of work and then that thing which was done in the mall I saw him, I was so happy that I saw him, He saw me, Game a smile and ahhh, I was excited for the match too that I am going to see him again. Anyway let's wake up now or maa will kill me.

_______

"Byee bye bye everyone, Take care huh don't worry I will be back soon" I said sitting in the car with Riddhima.
______

"We are here ma'am at the airport" our car driver said.
"Oh ya thanks sir" Riddhima said giving the money to him.

___

"Hey I'm hungry charm please bring some sandwiches from there na" Riddhima said "ahh fine Wait a min" I said going to a store which was on the airport.

I was going to a store where a boy was already standing so I stand behind him. When he tuned to leave he bumped onto me

Shubman's POV:-

"Yrr I'm hungry" Riya said "ya me to, wait I will bring something for you all, just give me 5 minutes." I said

I and the Indian cricket Team members all were at the airport.We were going to England for our match.

I grabbed a cold coffee and some sandwiches and turned to leave when I bumped on someone.

Now we were on the floor, I was on her by now, but wait she is, she Is that girl which I saw yesterday at the mall.

I was lost in her black eyes, Yes that black eyes were actually beautiful. We were lost in each other eyes when a girl disturb us. Why???

Arshpreet's pov -:

When he bumped on me , oh god why. But wait is he, oh god he is, he is Shubman again.

He was on me, I was looking at his eyes, his dark brown eyes, godd. We were lost in each other's when Riddhima distrub us. Whyyy yr?

"Hey charm, eee what happened?" she said, Shubman got up from me

"Umm I'm sorry, I should have seen, I-I am very sorry" he said said while looking down.

"No no problem it's was just a mistake" I said, he smiled at me. He turned to leave but than stopped.

"I think I've seen you before." Shubman said.

"Oh ya I remember." He added.

"Shub?" Abhishek said from behind and wait am I dreaming or what?

First Shubman and now Abhishek too.

"Yaa here!" Shubman said while he gave his hand to stand me up, I held his hand, no warm and soft hands.

"Umm thank you Shubman, I mean sir " I said "wait you know me? " Shubman said "Sir, you are a star who doesn't know you?" Riddhima said.

"Hey hey don't call me sir, and 2nd thing is if you both know me then I should know you two too." Shubman said and I was dancing from inside.

Me and Riddhima introduce ourselves.

"Hey, Shub you said 5 mins and it's 15 mins and we are late too now" Kamlesh said coming toward us.

"Oh yea, so Riddhima And Arshpreet nice to meet you two hope we will meet again" Shubman said "ya" we both said at the same time.

He smiled at us and turned to go. But turned towards us again. Riddhima and I both looked at each other and then at Shubman with a question look.