• BIRTHDAY BLAST •

Arshpreet pov:-

Tomorrow is my RUBY'S 24 BIRTHDAY and she is super excited for her birthday. I was thinking what to do tonight and tomorrow.

When someone knocked on the door. I got up to check who's it, and found non other than Shubman, Ishan, Abhishek and Kamlesh.

"Hey can we come in" Kamlesh asked "ya." I said and they came in.

"So?" Ishan said.
"It's Riddhi's birthday. Have you made any plan?"

"I was actually thinking about this, that what to do on her birthday but don't know what to do yrr" I said sitting on the couch near Shubman. "Arey so we are here for that na, we have an Idea" Shubman said and I looked at them they had massive smiles on their faces.

"Ok ok but tell me where is Ruby and Riya?" I asked "they went to a shopping mall" Ishan said "for what" I asked again.

"Areee Rii wants a Jacket for her because her pervious jacket was lost in the cafe remember" Ishan said "oh ya I remember" I said.

__________

"Shubman where is ruby" I asked him "she is with Kamlesh now, they went to Starbucks for coffee" he said.

We were in the bakery for our order which we have ordered for Riddhima's birthday.

"Oh it's here Arshi, let's go now" he said and I nodded.

He seated on the driver seat while I was on the passanger seat.

We stayed silent for fee minutes when Shubman stopping the car on a side, I looked from the car window and founded a very beautiful night.

"Oh my god, it's soo beautiful" I said getting out of the car. "I know you love to see stars, we have time you can stay here and enjoy " he said "Are you not going to join me, don't you love these stars" I asked him.

Shubman's pov:-

I sat next to her "who said I don't love to see stars" I said looking at her.

"But you are looking at me Shub, I'm not a star " she said "You are a star" I said looking into her eyes, and she chuckled at me statement.