• ONLY WE BOTH •

Arshpreet's pov-:

So, Today is the last 3rd day for all of us in England, we all will be going to our respective homes. It's sad, very sad that after 3 weeks of togetherness, fun, Shub and my craziness, Shub's flirting things, Shub and my useless or we can se Tom and Jerry wali fights, Abhishek and Riya's loveyy doveyy things, kammy and Ruby's illogical fights, Ishan's lame jokes. I'm gonna miss them veryyyyyy muchhhh.

"Yrr we aren't going to see each other after 2 days, we are going to our homes, I will miss you all" Ruby said, basically RIDDHIMA NARANG have no interest in friendship I was the one and only her best friend but after I saw her friendship with these idiots, I'm happy that she is happy.

"Really, I'm gonna mishh you all" we all said. "Areee I have a plan, we are going to our homes so, aj, kal aur uske agla din, means we have 2 more days, what say we can make more memories here ?" I asked them.

"Hn it's a very good idea butt, we have explored the whole England, ab kuch bacha hi nhi kya kare" Riya said "Are hnn yrr" I said in a sad voice.

Shubman's pov:-

Kamlesh give me a look that question her about date, yes DATE, I'm in love with her, and this love thing all knows except her and I don't know how to tell her.

"Abe ja na puch usse" Kamlesh whispered in me ear,

"Umm Arshi I wanted to talk." "Alone." Everyone got up and left. Kamlesh Ishan andh Abhishek gave thumbs up to me.

"Hey Shubman what happened itna nervous, kya huya, tell me?" she said.

"oksowillyougoonadatewithme" I said in one go "Shubman mujhe ek word samjh nhi aya, acha bolo na main bura nhi manugi" she said "Will you go on a... Umm.....Date.. with me" I said and she smiled widely.

"Yes" she said chuckling, "sachii" I asked "yess" she said cutely.

"Okay so go get ready?" I said.

"Today?" I nodded.
"Ok so I'm going to get ready, it's 12 noon now so meet you in half an hour" She said "okieee" I said and She gave me her best smile.

______

I was choosing my outfit when my phone rings "babe again there is some handsome gill calling you, should I pick?" She said with a teasing smile.

"Shut up ruby' I said and snatched my phone from her.

"Arshii"
"Yes"
"Pack your bags we are leaving for London"
"What but why"
"See, I'll tell you everything but now, just pack you bags we both will roam around London alone, and after that we will leave for our homes."

"Ohh, ok then bye will meet you at the parking lot"

_______

"Ohho, toh tum dono 3 din ek sath akele bitouge?" Riddhima asked me, "ya babe! Look my dream have come true. The boy which had came 1000th time in my dreams, is going on a date with me!!" I said.

"Abee fir toh mujhe inke sabh ke sath 3 din bitane padenge" she said face palming herself and we both laughed again at that.

___________

I was soo happy that I'm going to spend time with Shubman only at this point, we will go London yeahh.

Shubman's pov:-

We both are going to travel London and I love this thing.

We were in the car by now. "Achaa, Arshi what is your fav love song" I question her.
"Umm I don't have one fav song I have manyyy" she said and we laughed.

"Are but ek toh hoga" I said "oh ya umm kya naam tha uska" she said and I shook my head chuckling.

"Yess" she said, she connects her phone and the song played.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa
Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

She was singing along with the song and I was watching her side by side. She was looking very cute at that time.
She pointed towards me when the next paragraph started.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera
Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho
Tumhi ho... Tumhi ho...

And the next turn was mine, I started singing the next paragraph.

Tere liye hi jiya main
Khud ko jo yun de diya hai
Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm.. Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

At the last paragraph when I started singing she looked at me and she gave me her biggest smile.

"Woahh Shubman you are a singer too, your voice was soo sweet." She said "I know I'm the best" I said with a proud look "self obsessed" she said and we both laughed.

We kept listing to our favourite love songs and I side by side kept looking at her.

"Yrr when will we reach there" I said "I am tired now, It's been 3 hours now." "Stop the car" she said and I gave her a question look, "I said stop na" she said again.

I stopped the car on the left side. she stepped out of the car and walked towards my side, I don't even know what she is doing, "get out" she said I step out and she sat on my seat and closed the door.

"what happened to you Arshi" I asked her "get in" she said, I seat next to her on the passenger seat and looked at her. "what" she asked "yeh mujhe puchna chaiye" I said and she did a face palm, "Why are you not intelligent like me" she said starting the car's engine.

"what" I asked again "aree yrr, aren't you tired" she asked me and I nodded "Tumhe abhi tak samjh nhi aya" she said and I shook my head. "hayeo rabba" she said putting her left hand on her forehead and I laughed at her.

"I swear, your wife will be very angry on you, because of your childish behaviour." she said and we both laughed at this, "That day will never come Arshi, because YOU can handle me, DON'T YOU" I said With sarcasm, she thinks for a while and then looked at me, "SHUBMAN" she said while blushing and I laughed at that.

"you don't even proposed me and you started talking about marriage" she said "arey, be prepared na" I said and we laughed again.

She wore her one Airpods and stared lip syncing and I swear she was looking so beautiful at that time that I can't rest at that time , OH NO she caught me staring at her.

"you up" she questioned me, "what, I don't have any other option, ini sondhi kudi mere samne bethi hai main so kese skta hun" I said and she shook her head while saying "tumhara kuch nhi ho sakta" she said and smiled.

"Acha, tell me you want coffee" she asked after sometime "umm yes because I don't want to sleep" I said "ok I'm going to starbucks you wanna come" she asked getting out of the car and I nodded. "ok come" she said.

_____________

B-BYE