•Heart Break•

Author's POV -:
Arshpreet went into the farm with a big bag. "Ay beta you came" Satpal, said to her with a smile. Arshpreet returned the small smile.

"Here your coffee" Arshpreet handed him the bag in which a steel bottle was kept.

He nodded, "ah arshi beta here take this to Shubman, he's in the next farm" Satpal said to her to which she nodded slowly.

"Chann di chaan'ni thalle beh ke
Do gallan kariye pyar diyan"  Arshpreet stopped as she heard this song murmuring.

Shubman stopped singing as he saw Arshpreet. Arshpreet went to him.

"Why have you came here?" She asked him "le no hi no hello?" Shubman said with a smile. "Okay okay, I'm here for work. I didn't knew you were here" Shubman said.

"Swear on me and tell me you didn't knew." Arshpreet came closer to him and kept his hands on her head. Shubman kept silent.

"Who told you?" She asked "maa, your maa." Shubman said. She sighed.

"What do you think? that I'm alone and you can have me? That you want to take advantage of me? Take it." Arshpreet said crossing her arms.

"Nai, I'm just came to make sure  that you're okay." Shubman said.

"Why? Am I something to you?" She asked.

"Wapas chale jao, dekh liya mujhe? Thik hun na main?" "Toh chale jao. If you care about me at all then please go away." Arshpreet said after a pause.

"Because like you used to be, happy. I'll leave." Shubman said.

"Is it so easy? I've lost someone in my life."
"Ok take your time, cry as much as you can. There's no hurry. But just be normal and I'll leave" He said.

"Oh woah you're a great man huh. Really. Hats off to you." Arshpreet smiled sarcastically.

"It's done. Now leave."

"Sun, I know that I didn't respected our relationship at that point. Par us waqt Halat bahut kharab the aur-

"Toh tumne mujhe samjhane ko koshish kari? You just disappeared. Aur ab..ab sabh khatam ho chuka hai ab prove karne ke liya na toh kuch hai aur na hi tum kuch agey bologey. Bas ab." Arshpreet joined her hands and left.

"Ek toh yr yeh sunti nai hai." Shubman murmured. "Kaam ese karo jo sunne wale ho." Arshpreet shouted and Shubman got scared by her sudden voice.

______

Arshpreet was standing in the farm looking after Sheep. Shubman came to her.

"Arey Arshi I heard you were going to marry a rich man but you are looking after sheep here." Shubman laughed and Arshpreet glares at him.

"They have 15,000 sheep." Arshpreet said with an uninteresting look.

"But they have sheep after all" Shubman laughed. "You are talking as if there are 15,000 dinosaurs" he added with another laugh.

She sighed "we are very poor okay" she said.

"When it's about heart, money doesn't matter." He said and smiled at her and raised his eyebrows.

"I could never imagine what you told me yesterday." Shubman said after a long pause.

"That you're alone now, you know what that's why I didn't marry all these years. I was meant for you." he slowly smiled. "We can be together now"

"Don't do it Shubman." Arshpreet closed her eyes.

"Please don't, I've a family. Adil's family is now my family." "You won't understand what it mean to lose someone." Shubman looked at her watery eyes.

"Acha forget this. And listen this, I can't forget Adil and will never forget him either." She said.

"He lives in here" she pointed at her heart. "And he'll stay here only until I'm alive."

"Stop your nonsense and leave." Arshpreet said.

"Ay main toh majak kar ra tha." Shubman laughed and Arshpreet started walking.

"Acha sun toh" Shubman held her wrist and Arshpreet looked at him.

"Arshi betaa" Satpal shouted from the house, Arshpreet immediately backed off and left.

Shubman stood there and sighed.
_____

Arshpreet sat in the balcony reading a book and sipping her coffee when she heard "happy Birthday" she immediately got up and looked down.

She found her garden to be decorated with "Happy Birthday" blue and White balloons gathered around a table.

"I have a surprise for you, Adil's dairy" Shubman smiled.

Arshpreet stood in her balcony.

"Arey yr not like this, you guys are crying? If anybody wants to cry than you can go to your room and cry no one will say anything than." He said to Adil's mom.

"You know what he wrote?"

"They say We came alone and, we will leave. You have to separate from this world to know what's lies ahead." Arshpreet looked at him.
"I fear God the most" he added.

"The day mom will go away from me, I won't be able to live. I'm very weak if god have to take one of us, I'll go first. My parents are very strong, they are very brave and know how to live. And I'm stubborn, where will I go? I'll stay close to them." He looked up at his mom.

"Arey don't cry he is here with us." He hugged her.
"Come let's cut the cake." He said.
"Happy birthday to youu, Happy birthday to dear Adill" He said happily and put the cake in his mouth, Adil's dad Satpal started smiling.

Arshpreet was smiling.

Shubman came to her "eat, chocolate flavoured" He said happily.

Arshpreet took the diary from his and opened it to see nothing was there it was empty.

She got up and left.

....
She was sitting in her room thinking about Shubman. And then she heard a knock on her door she got up and went to the door.

"Cut my lover's love birthday cake." Said Shubman smiling.

"You are really mad." Arshpreet said.

"Yes in his love." He said looking at the cake. Arshpreet looks comfuse.

"Arey see I love you but you love Him so I should also love him" he shrugged.

"What kind of love in which you can't go crazy?" He added

"You can make fun of me but you can't separate me from him. Aha." He said.

"Ab cut kar yr." he said.

"Thik hai na kar cut." He said and went to where sheep were.

"Come come let's eat the cake" he shouted.

Arshpreet looked surprised. She sighed but smiled at his childish behaviour. That how he hasn't changed in a while. He will do anything just to make her smile.
______
"clean it from there" Adil's mom pointed at the car. Satpal nodded.

And there comes Arshpreet.

"You are going somewhere?" Asked Adil's mom. She nodded.

"Beta main tan car saaf kar ria, tu apni leja" Satpal said.

And than Shubman came on the bullet.

"Do you have another work for me?" Shubman asked Satpal.
"Na na, arey beta go with Shub he'll drop you and will pick you up too." He said.

Shubman looked at her and she looked at him.

"Koi na don't worry Shubman is a nice guy." Satpal said.

Arshpreet went and sat behind him.

Memory came in her mind. Arshpreet closed her eyes.

Arshpreet riding the bike, Shubman sitting behind her.

Arshpreet opened her eyes and wrote ADIL on Shubman's back.

A tear roll down from Shubman's eye.