•Outing 2•

Shubman's pov-:

We all were at the waiting area when I saw her, her hairs were open and she was looking sooo cute yrrr.

"Here we are" Riddhima said, "yes yes let's go now" Ishan said.

We sat on the dining.

We were talking when a waiter came and "Arshpreet ma'am, there's someone."

Arshpreet nodded.

He came.

"Kapil?" She said and went to him when she saw him coming in the room.

"Shubman don't get jealous they are just friends" Riddhima said but I want to listen these lines from Arshpreet's mouth.

"Hey I'm back" Arshpreet said sitting next to me, she looked at me but I turned to the other side.

"Shubman Shubman are OOO Shub aryy Shubman" she said at last I looked at her and she gave me a question look and I just ignore that.

"Acha listen when are your matches going to start" she asked but I didn't give her answer.

"Are yrr Shubman what happened to you, atleast tell me na" she said in a calm voice but when I looked at her she gave me question loom again.

"how can she calm her anger?" Riddhima whispered to herself and I listened this.

"Why rii , Arshpreet's anger is a dhmaka or what that she can't calm her down" Kamlesh asked rii. "Dhamka ya ptakha se kam nhi hai iska gussa, but don't know why Shub ke samne koi gussa nhi" Riddhima whispered to Kamlesh, they were totally discussing about Arshpreet's anger, that I can listen to them totally.

"Arshpreet I want to talk with you" I said to her " same goes to me I also wanted to talk to you but you, you are not ready to talk" she said making a pout, godd now I can't ignore her she was looking CUTE.

____

We were at the back of hotel now.

"Ok so Shub--- she was going to say when I stopped her.

"Ya so that boy, Kapil?" I said removing my hands onto her lips. "I knew it" she said "what" I said.

"I knew it that you are going to talk about that Kapil" she said with a proud look. "How do you I mean why do you think like this" I asked her she giggled at my line.

"The way you were watching is na I know that you will ask, but he's my college friend." she asked and I nodded without looking at her.

"Oh come on Shubman, we have met today morning at the airport and you wanted to know everything about me today itself" she said with a smile.

"So Arshi do you have a boyfriend" I asked "nah" she said "nah ? You Haven't dated before" I asked "nah" she said again.

Like seriously this girl have never dated anyone.

"I mean like I wanted to but there wasn't a single boy who love me in real, like actually many boys have proposed me in school and college" she said

"Ohh soo don't you want to date Someone" I asked her "obviously Shubman I'm 24 and will be 25 soon and I haven't dated anyone even mom tease me sometimes that you don't have boyfriend I know that she is joking but fir bhi this is the truth" she said.

"What about you Mr, You are so handsome, millions of girls loves you haven't you dated anyone" she asked "how do you know that millions of girls love me" I asked her and she smiled at me. "Let me remind you, I am you fan Gill." She said.

"Hahaha, you know what many girls don't love me but my money. I've stopped dating because I know whoever wants to date me wants fame. Not love" I said.

I give a goodbye to her and went to my room.

___