•I Saw Him Again•

~1 Year Later~
Arshpreet's pov -:
I was sleeping peacefully in my room when I got a call, and that call woke me up.

"Hello" I said sitting straight on my bed. "Hey didu" my brother said. "Harsh? how are you?" I said exitedly. "I'm fine, what about you?" Harsh said "I'm super happy,plus excited" I said happily .

"And I know why you are so happy" he said with a giggle. " I'll call you later as I'll get late for my work ok" I said "ya ya bye and don't forget to watch the match" he said. "Arey hn na now bye" I said and hang up the call.

So here I'm in England, UK. I'm living here from almost 1year and this place is soo amazing . But I'm bored of living here without my family. I'm kind of bored too for my daily routine. But I can't do anything as I also love my work.

It's been 1 year that I never went back to Mumbai, India. It's been a year that I didn't saw Saee and Riya. I remember when I was leaving for England just after when I was with Riddhima in the cafe. On airport there were my family, Riddhima , Saee and Riya. But Not my Boys.

I really miss those days when I met those boys. That fun. That love. The boys did call me after I landed in England but I didn't pick it up. I was angry and never wanted to see their faces again.

Well about my brother, Harsh Singh. He was selected in IPL, his Team is KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS. I'm actually very happy for him. And today is his first match. I'll watch cricket match after ages.

Ok so, get up Arsh you have to leave for the work too. I got up and dressed myself, ate the breakfast and left for my work.

Ok my work, I work in The Guardian. Company which was my dream.
_________
~Skip to evening~

I sighed as I sat on my sofa. Today was a tiring day, but shit wait, I forgot to watch my Brother's match, he will kill me if I'll not see the match.

I quickly switched on my tv, and then I saw the toss was over. And there he is my brother. He was on field for batting. I guess kkr is batting first.

I saw Harsh walking in the field with Shubman. I saw him after ages. He was still that handsome gill, still that breathtakingly dimple smile, Still that gorgeous smile, still that gorgeous hairs.

It was the match of Mumbai Indians Vs Kolkata knight riders. The screen showed the players of kkr team and I saw Kamlesh, Shivam and Abhay too there, I guess he is in kkr now, and then after such second the screen moves to the MI players and I saw Ishan there.

Me watching my brother's match is a panishment for me, I guess. The game started and my brother, Harsh started his game with a four. Everyone in the stadium started hooting for him. And then he scored much more fours and sixes along with Shubman.

And then my brother, Harsh made his half century. He then lifted his bat towards the stands where my family was standing and then at the camera. For me. The smile was not leaving from my face and then Shubman made his half century too.

And then Shubman got out on 64 runs.. And then Abhay comes on the field, My brother Harman And Abhay both were on fire I must say, they both started beating MI bowlers. And then the first innings got over with the score of 189/3 kkr. Abhay scored 56, and Harsh scored 87.

Then it was Mumbai's turn to bat. They were playing good too but then the game changed as Kamlesh took two wickets and then Shivam took 1 wicket, at last. MI needs 6 runs on 1 ball. Hardik bhaiya moved his bat in order to make a six. I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers. And then when I opened my eyes I saw Shubman catches the bowl and made kkr win.

I was jumping so badly that my legs started hurting, I sat on my sofa with a smile.

_______

I was sleeping peacefully when again someone broke my sleep. Why the hell everyone is disturbing me. My Door bell was ringing again and again. Ugh who is this idiot.

I got up and and made my way to the door, as I opened my door I got shocked as I saw them.

__________
Heyya everyone sorry for late update, I was so busy with the exams, I hope you liked this chapter. Give a star and sweet comments.

And yes guys please forgive me as I deleted my 2nd book. I got confused so I deleted that by mistake🥺😫🙁 but don't worry I'm thinking of publishing a new book too so. Stay tuned for that and please please forgive me. I'll come up with a new book soon. Till then bye.💗
Yours
Arshpreet.❤️
B-Byeee love you guys❤️💫