CH-4 Her son!?

Seriously?

This so cannot be happening to me right now. 

Maybe if I closed my eyes and reopened them, it could be a different person. It didn't hurt to try and I internally begged the lord to get him to disappear. Though fate had no pity, I should have been used to it by now though. Luck was never my friend.

'My life would be so much easier if it were; I thought to myself before admiring his beautiful green eyes and his hot face.'

Wait.

He is Cathy's son or just came to drink coffee. Maybe he is a customer, I should not worry.

"Mum?" he spoke for the first time he entered, addressing Cathy who stood in front of the pillar.

My mouth dropped open.

I wanted to slap my forehead for being so dumb.

What were the chances that he was Cathy's son? What a crazy coincidence. Destiny knew how to make fun of me; I need to buy my brain from the market where I left it.

"Oh, good you're here," Cathy's soft voice reached my ears and I could just imagine her smiling with that twinkle in her eyes.

"I want you to meet Soph, I mean Sophia," she continued before pointing towards where I was standing. When he recognized who I was, the smirk started making its way onto his perfectly sculptured lips. I need to get my brain from somewhere, I just hope he wouldn't remember me.

"And Sophia this is my son Drake," she finished off cheerily.

OH LORD

JESUS CRIST

OH, MY LUCK?!

By The way, I don't think I have luck but still, HE IS DRAKE?

Why have I never seen him before?

He was just staring at me and I realized Cathy was waiting for us to greet each other so I just raised my hand and gave a little wave. He smirked at that and he mockingly gave a wave back.

Why the hell did I just wave? I must have looked like a clown. There was something wrong with my body functions because my mind had suddenly stopped working. I blamed his good looks. But seriously, have I been that oblivious to not noticing him in school?

"So drake, I want you to give her a lift to her home as it is dark and also not good for her to walk home at almost midnight," Cathy said to drake with concern in her eyes.

Turning to Cathy I smiled and started walking after drake. While walking when we reached his vehicle.

"Is that a-"

"Yeah, it's a motorbike," he cut me off, his tone was rude.

He is an idiot.

"Yes, I know that you idiot, I going to ask if that was a Honda CBR1100, double XX blackbird?"

I loved the way his jaw dropped with disbelief. Watching him like that, a smirk slip onto my face. What a stereotypical man. He didn't expect me to know just because I am a girl. Now I wanted to laugh at his pretty face.

Wait.

Did I say pretty? What the hell is wrong with me?

Then he showed me his helmet and shifted himself into a comfortable position on his bike. So, I just stood where I was with helmet in hand, staring at him with narrowed eyes.

"What?" he asked roughly.

But then he noticed my dress and realized, after that what he said was unbelievable ...

"you're a girl," he pointed out.

"NO? GEE I NEVER NOTICED THAT I WAS A GIRL, THANKS FOR POINTING OUT" I replied sarcastically.

"No, I meant you are a girl so you are scared to ride on this like most girls, aren't you? Look just hold me and close your eyes and you won't feel scared" he said reassuringly as if I was a 2-year-old kid. I just rolled my eyes.

"Firstly, I am not scared to ride on this. Secondly, I am not like most girls you are usually with alright? So don't compare me to them, don't even put me in the same category," I finished with narrowed eyes.

"Then what's the problem?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"How do I know you won't kidnap me and sell me off? Or worse, you would leave me in the dark street alone?? If you killed me? There are possibilities so how am I gonna trust you?-"

I froze when I heard a dark throaty chuckle. Meeting Drake's gaze I realized he was laughing at something I said. "I was thinking to stalk you first and then attack you when you are the least suspect it," he joked.

"Wow! So, I was right? Great I need to go with this jerk now" I replied sarcastically.

"Yeah, now let's go or I will leave you here in the dark alone," he said while winking at me.

Great asshole.

"You are going to have to hold on to my waist. Don't get too comfortable," I heard him say. I could just feel that smirk.

"No thanks," I replied, moving my hands to his shoulders instead.

When we reached my home, I relaxed. I got off the bike with ease which made drake stare at me curiously, most probably because usually many girls to grab attention act like they can't get down from the bike nicely.

"Thanks for the ride," I said, as I was searching for something in his eyes. I think he saw me staring because he quickly turned his hand and placed it on the handles of his bike.

"Yeah, whatever," he said offendedly. As I watched him disappear, I started breathing normally and went inside my empty house, I didn't even notice I wasn't breathing while staring at him.

.

.

.

And HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 🤗.                                                                                                                                                if you liked it, then VOTE!!

~Shreya