CH 5-Goody. Moody?

Beep... beep. beep.

My hands slapped the damn alarm clock. I woke up at 6 am. I opened my curtains to allow some sunshine to enter but I was greeted with typical rainy weather. I went towards the bathroom to take a quick shower, I did my morning routine, I quickly dressed throwing on some fitted trousers, and a floral top, I don't really put on makeup but today I wanted to put on lip gloss on my lips. Then I checked myself if I was looking nice or not.

Why did I care how I looked now? I wondered.

'DRAKE' my inner voice spoke

"Drake," I whispered.

I frowned at myself as I realized, I wanted to look good for that asshole. Who the damn is he to make me feel like that? I thought to myself. I put up my hair in a bun but it was messed up again and then I made finally a ponytail and wiped the gloss from my lips, frustrated with myself for trying to impress a boy. Then I went towards the kitchen, I made a bowl of noodles to feed myself.

While driving towards the school the rain had started. I was driving down an empty road when a very familiar bike was parked on the side ahead. As I got closer my suspicion was confirmed when a very familiar-looking person was standing there, looking frustrated as he kicked some rocks and with his fists clenched causing his muscles to bulge through his shirt. He was looking really hot and s...

Wait. Stoppppp thinking this...

I forgot that I was out of my truck with an umbrella staring at him (or his muscles :P). but I was scared too he looked so angry.

"Have you done staring?" I heard him ask and my gaze snapped to meet his gree... wait, what the hell? I saw a smirk start making its way onto his soft lips (IDK I have never touched it but yeah, I can sense it!!). I was holding down the blush from being caught openly staring at him.

"I would be, if there was something to stare at," I retorted back. Okay so I wasn't going to admit that I was staring when it was obvious, I was. But come on, you can't blame me. There was this dangerous aura lit around him.

"You are a bad liar," he said simply.

"I am not lying," I said with a frown.

"You just did it again," he said again with that stupid smirk still on his face.

"I just came here to help you, or I don't think anybody would ever come near you," I said without thinking.

Then suddenly his face turned to a cold expression "look, I don't need your charity, and fuck off, you are just a silly damn goody two shoes, bitch. No one even knows your name... haven't your parent-,"

"Excuse me?" I asked, shocked by his attitude, he just yell at me for no reason.

"What the-" he started angrily

"Look, I was just driving when I saw your bike was dead so just for the sake of humanity, I tried to help you as a civilized person and you have no right to be angry at me, that also with no reason, and who the hell permitted you to talk about my parents!? so for god's sake come or else I will...." I replied but thinking what will I do?

"You will...? what you will? You are just a naïve girl, do you know why I am? and what will you do?" he said coming closer to me.

I took three steps back but damn I was trapped between his arms and my truck, he came closer to me and then he said in my ears "you look good when you blush" I didn't know I was blushing but this made me blush harder.

"Ok sorry for whatever I said, it was just... um, leave it, sorry," I said without looking at him.

There was a moment of silence but then he said "no, it was my fault, I was just having a bad day and bad mood." I just nod and he followed me.

"You own this pick-up truck?" he asked, he was clearly in shock.

"Yeah, 1972 ford pick-up sport custom," I told him with pride.

"Wow," he said in awe. I saw him pick up his motorbike and lift it till it was on the back of the truck.

"You know about our reputation, don't you? Why aren't you running away? Why are you giving me a ride?" He asked, trying to be cool but I detected a bit of anger in his words.

"1. Yeah 2. because everyone has a reason for doing something, you just need to know the story behind it, 3. I said to you that I am not like other girls, I don't care what people think about you but until how you behave with me.

I saw him staring at my eyes like he was trying to solve a puzzle. (Which I will never let happen), when we reached the school, everyone was staring at us, some in horror, some in disgust, some with curious looks.

"Why are they staring at us?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"Because they have no lives" he replied simply like it was obvious.

"You know the whole day they will be saying stuff?" he asked

"I don't give a shit about what they say or think," I said.

"You do have a way with words" he complimented with a smirk.

"Thanks, and I think, I will give you a lift to your home since your bike isn't working at the moment," I said while going to my first class.

When I just turned from the corner to see him staring at me with a smirk on his hot face...

What did I get myself into?  

Am I in trouble?  or trouble is with me?

.

.

.

(Edited)

hope you liked it. if anyone can make a cover for my story, I would love to see it. send in the personal chat.

Whenever you like, no problem it is 2024 or any year but not 3000. ;)

VOTE!!

~shreya