CH-11 Her past (part 2)

Sophia's pov-

I woke up realizing, that I need to get ready for the classes and ask THAI about something.                                                                                                                          I was going to the bathroom but my stomach started to pain, Agh!!  it's my period day (god, my stomach pains bad).                                                                            -------       ----------          ----------              ----------------                                                                  I started to move towards the building and saw Luke and chase standing there wearing their football shirt, they were really hot ( I know Luke, thinks of me as his sister but still we are friends).

 "Luke, Chase you two are looking really hot" I winked at them while laughing at my behavior.  "Thanks, Soph, I know that I am hot but it sounds great from your mouth," chase says with a grin.

"Yeah, thank you," Luke said by blowing his hair and we all started laughing

"umm. Luke and Chase, I wanted to tell you something, can you visit my house at evening 4 pm, I need to talk about something," I said they nodded, and then we went our ways.

---skipping 4 hours----

Half of my day was boring; it was lunchtime and I am searching for my friends. 

I haven't seen Drake and his friends for 2 days, I think they are busy, I will meet Cathy tomorrow. 

"heHello I said to my friends. They all showed me their 32 teethes. 

"um, guys I want to tell you something, can you all please come to my house after your classes?"

They all said 'yeah'.

-----skipping 4 hours, when they reach Sophia's house. -- (a/n Sorry for skips )

"What Is the thing you wanted to tell us?" Kaise asked me curiously.          "I want to know, please tell Soph," chase said.                                                       "is everything, ok?" Maria asked.                                                                                  "NO, nothing is ok, I can't believe that but I hate it. She doesn't trust us," I pointed towards Thaila and said.                                                                                 "Wait, what are you saying Sophia?" Luke asked.                                                "she is hiding her past and also she didn't tell us the truth, why she was transferred to our school," I said and I know that by this time I was sobbing.   ( i am sobbing because my stomach is paining)

"what truth!?, what is she hiding!?, what reason,!?" Chase, Kaise, and Maria asked me.

"I won't tell as I don't know anything, I want to hear it from THAI," I said and Chase wiped my tears. He usually jokes and does funny things but when we are sad or he is angry, I can say that NO one would like to be on his bad side as he is really scary sometimes.

 I can see Thai was shocked but was embarrassed because of something.        "I trust you guys but I didn't want to hurt you all, so I didn't tell you but now I will tell you all everything," THALIA said.                                                                                                                                                                We sat on the couch to pay full attention to what Thai was saying.

-----THALIA'S POV----                                                                                                                          (2 years ago)