CH-13 past and future

THALIA'S POV-  (past)

'MARK' (my ex-boyfriend) what was he doing here???

'Oh, so my sweetheart is here, how are you? I heard that motherf****r Luke is dating someone else, so you were his...hmm...' he said while laughing.

"Don't you dare to talk about him like Ithat and he is not dating anyone, and what are you doing here? Didn't you have fun with some of your sluts?" I asked angrily but with a mocking tone.

"Feisty, like earlier, oh isn't one of my- "before he could complete, it I twisted his hand and pinched the area Sophia taught me, and to my surprise, he fainted, actually he was drunk so It was a bit easy.

I started to search for Luke and saw him holding kaiser's face and his hair was messy, I couldn't control myself anymore, so I walked to the chase and told him I needed to go home because of some work.

Where are they kissing each other?

Are they dating?

Am I jealous?? yes, I am jealous? 

Tears started to roll down my cheeks, I quickly wiped my tears.

"Are you ok Thai? where are you crying? and don't you dare to lie to me, your eyes are red and you have tears stained on your cheeks." chase asked me.

"yeah, I am fine. just some dumb boys" I fake laughed and smiled.

"did they do something? if they did, I am going to beat the crap out of the" chase said in a serious tone.  

"No, it's fine. Soph taught me some tricks" he looked satisfied with my answer.

-------

 It's been almost 3 months; I am ignoring Luke and talking less to Kaise. I learned some self-defense from Sophia, she said it's good to learn so she asked Kaise and Maria to join us.

But last 2 weeks, IDK(I Don't Know), Luke kept trying to talk to me but I ignored them. After 1 month, it will be my official 1-year 9months in this school and with these lovely people whom I call 'friends', they are crazy and I am very happy to find them.

I was moving to my next class when someone pulled me to the janitor's room. I was about to scream but someone blocked my mouth.

 "Hey, don't shout, when I remove my hands from your mouth" I just nodded in reply. When the 'person' removed his hands.

"What the hell!!!? LUKE!" I whispered and yelled at him.

"Why are you ignoring me? "He asked calmly, which surprised me.

 "Well, why do you care?" I asked him.

 "Thaila, WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?" he shouted this time, I was more than angry. 

"YOU WERE THE ONE IGNORING ME FOR ALMOST 1 MONTH, BECAUSE OF WHICH I THOUGHT YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK, SO I ALSO IGNORED YOU, YOU TELL ME WHY WERE YOU IGNORING ME!?"

HIS FACE SOFTEN BUT AGAIN TURNED COLD AND ANGRY.

 "HOW CAN YOU AGAIN STAY WITH THE  PERSON, WHO CHEATED AND TRIED TO HURT YOU!?" he yelled.

"What do you mean?" I asked surprised by his question.

"Don't act innocent!" he narrowed his eyes at me and I still looked at him confused.

"You and that mark were making out at that dumb party!!" he yelled in frustration.                                                                                                                  "I didn't, what the hell are you talking about?? And if I was doing, what's your problem? Why do you care?" I asked him, curious to know his answer.