CH 21- Road Trip (part 2)

Soph's pov-

"Wake up! Soph, we are here" I could hear my friend's voice, I slowly opened my eyes to see, all the students moving out of the bus.

"How many hours did I sleep," I asked, generally I don't get enough time to sleep, because of nightmares or some work, so I was feeling nice.

"Almost 3, you should have seen, everyone was sleeping and for the first time they looked so innocent and decent," Mars said in an exciting tone. 

"God! Girls, please shut up! You are shouting, I am not able to sleep" Thai said in a sleepy voice. I looked at mars and winked at her, she showed me her thumb and said 'all the best.         

  I put my hands on Thai's waist and started ticking her, she burst out laughing, which caused Luke, chase, and kays to wake up. "I swear to god, if you don't stop, I will bite you," Thai told me and you wouldn't believe but she is capable of doing that.                                                                                 "Geez girl, get up because we have reached and we are left alone on the bus," I said, she was digging holes in my head but I ignored it. Luke caught Thai and put her on his shoulder and started to move out of the bus, she was shouting at him and slapping his back but Luke just laughed.                 

we all watched them in amusement when I noticed mars and chase were holding each other's hand and chase said something in mars ears, which caused her to blush and look like a tomato, she looked at us, and I quickly turned my head.                                                                                                             Sure, something was and is going on between them. I left them and went with kays. "Poor us, staying single" kays said and I just smiled at her childishness.

Can you believe I was born first, then kays, or I should say she is the 2nd eldest among four of us? I am elder than both the boys, I feel so old by thinking this.

----------camp time---------

"Everyone assemble here, you all will be paired with a girl or a boy-                                                                    

We are giving you 5min to choose your partner and who ever will be left, we will make them pairs. 

"For gaining positive points you all will play a quick quiz ticket hunt. The rules will be said. Choose fast!" coach yelled at us.                                 

All the girls were giggling, as if they won a prize.

I didn't select.

--after 5 min--

"So, the made pairs are –Ashley and mike, Clair and max, Luke and Thaila, maria and chase, jassie and Blake..."  

jassie and Blake, Oh fuck buddies together. 

(A/N if you don't remember: jassie the queen bee and Blake the rich party host, ch1)

"So now we will select pairs (as no one dares to talk to drake and his gang, they were also not in paired)-

Kaise and Kayden,

Adam and Rain,

Sophia and Drake,

Dean and Darcy,

Dylan and Emmy,

Tristan and Faith...

Hmm I am so happy that, I want to blast the world.

I saw Dean and Drake eye contacting with Kayden, Tristan looked at me and gave me a knowing smile, which I guess.... is going to be troubling me.