Ch 29: Someone from past

On the other side, The fire Bridget did their purpose and were searching inside and

"Here is a body almost burned," The officer said and there was a pin drop silence for some seconds then and Then someone shouted

'NO!' and the whole family started crying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'NO', they all turned to see Sophia limping and coming towards them. This made them cry and it was full of relief, happy and adoration. But soon the situation turned, Sophia fell unconscious in front of Drake giving him a small heart warming smile. Drake was scared at that point, the thought of Sophia leaving him made him want to rip the head of those fuckers. 

Cathy ran towards her son in panic and told everyone to get back to the mansion. She checked Sophia and started treating her in the car itself. Avery was asleep but this incident would always be a nightmare for her.

Drake was trying not to kill the dickheads who were the main reason of this fiasco.

"FIND OUT WHO DID THIS, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I DON'T WANT ANY FAIL!!." Drake shouted, Dean and Brant where feeling guilty as they couldn't do anything to stop this incident.

"Drake you need to calm down!" This time surprisingly Dylan was the one to stand in front of the tempered Drake. Dylan's past wasn't too pleasing, he suffered a lot. He was practically thrown out of his own house when Drake found him, he took him home. Drake calmed but still the thoughts were running inside his head. Drake was unable to bear the feeling, the guilt, the feeling of helplessness, infect at a point he was scared, the thought of Avery and Sophia leaving him was unbearable.

Tristan was trying to find the person who fixed the bomb there. He looked each and every second very carefully. Kayden was dealing with the bodies and the person who betrayed there gang. They found out that there was a mole in the gang.

The boys tried there best to not yell and kill someone. Their hands were begging for blood.

No one knew that the DEVILS had already made their plans and it was executing well.

----

After one and half hour Cathy came out of the room with the reports. All the boys looked at her wishing she could say, what they want.

"The reports says that she burned her back pretty bad and it would take almost 2-3 week to recover but it would leave scars. Due to inhaling too much of gas, she would have problem in breathing for few days" Cathy said to the boys eyeing the report. 

Drake and his friends were grateful of Sophia for saving Avery. Avery had minor scratches which wouldn't take too long to heal. 

Drake and his friends went to the room and found Sophia wrapped from her neck to her waist like a Egypt mummy. Drake hold her hand and slowly started to draw circles in it as if he was trying to tell Sophia, how much he owed her. 

Drake asked his friends to go home or they could go to the warehouse and Find some details. They were now in the gang clinic and more than two people were not allowed. 

Everyone was tired and stressed after the fiasco so without arguing they listened and went to warehouse.

------

It was almost 1am in the morning when Drake heard some whimper, he took his gun, he stood up and opened the door to see Sophia having a nightmare. This made Drake clench his fingers, the thought of someone hurting his angel made him angry. He hugged Sophia and started saying sweet and caring words in her ears which made her calm down.