Ch: 20 Road trip (part 1)

3rd person's pov-

Sophia was on the bus sitting with her friends, she was thinking about him. Drake and his friends were sitting at the last, nobody dared to sit near them, drake was confused but didn't ask, why Sophia ran towards the bus. Sophia was keeping an eye on Drake and his friends from the corner of her eye. She didn't know that drake caught her several times.

"What do you think, why is she looking at us?" Dean asked

"I don't know, something is wrong," Drake replied, he didn't tell anyone about Sophia's nightmare but deep inside he knew something wasn't right about this girl, she was the first person whom drake wasn't able to read. 

"We don't have much information about Sophia, it's written that her parents live in England but their names are not there, she wasn't so social and was classically a nerd till 9th grade but after that, she changed and was seen at parties, public places, etc. "Triston said with a shocked tone.

"This girl never fails to shock me," Drake said but in his mind, thousands of questions were running.

"I think, we need to keep an eye on her because a nerd can never act so confident in just a few months," the dean said and they all nodded. 

Drake knew he was the leader and he needed to take certain actions, he didn't want to hurt her but if she is acting then, he would personally kill her.

 They all noticed a boy talking to Sophia, she was smiling but it was fake and they knew it as they all saw her real smile of her when she was singing for the kids. 

On the other side, Sophia asked J to find some information. 

She noticed that someone was trying to hack her details but wasn't able to hack it. She quickly changed her password to a tough one and looked at Nolan who was talking to her. 

She smiled and talked with him. 

"where are you from, your family?" Nolan asked as they were playing 20 questions.

"I am from England and my parents live there" she smiled and replied to him. 

She got to know that Nolan is here for his studies, he likes blue color, football, lasagna, horror, and action movies.

He got to know that Sophia is also staying here for her studies and is living alone, she likes dark blue, pizza, No liking for horror movies, and like's to watch romantic shit. ( Nolan thinks- her words not mine).

His blue eyes were shining and Kaise noticed it. She had a crush on Kayden but wanted to be in a happy relationship as soon as possible and thought Nolan was a hot boy and was perfect.

She forgot that Haste makes waste.

Truth is that Nolan was starting to develop a crush on Sophia and would do anything to stay near her.

Drake was a little angry as Sophia stopped staring at them to talk to that boy, he was a little jealous and wanted to pull Sophia on his lap and never let her talk to any boy. Not even his friends.

"Drake I found something weird about Sophia" Tristan said holding his laptop. 

"What did you find Tristan?" Drake asked almost glaring at Nolan. They all were ready to listen to Tristan.

"This is going to be shocking but She used to be a gangleader. When she turned 15, she left the gang. I am not able to find the name of her gang but the information is correct" Tristan said to them. They were shocked but nodded.

"So now What should we do?" Dean asked Drake.

"Tristan, Is there any way we can find that she was a gangleader?" Tristan nodded.