CH 22: Answer

Sophia's Pov-

I felt something vibrating under my pillow, I picked up the pillow to see my phone buzzing. 

"Hello" I answered the call. "Sophia, he has sent some of his men there to hostage the students and to take you. So, what do you want to do?" J asked.

"I will take them down. I won't let them enter, I will call Will to take care of the bodies" I replied confidently.

 "Fine and I know that you can take care but please do take care of yourself," he said. "yeah, I will be fine. Bye," I ended the call.

They seriously need to learn, not challenge me.

I turned to see Kays, Thai and Mars sleeping.

I wore my black mask and loaded my weapon.

What, you can't expect me to come empty-handed.

DRAKE'S POV- (Surprise!!)

Sophia is the only person I can't read. I don't know but something about her is different. She is soft but hard at the same time, cute but sarcastic, she looks so innocent but her glare is killer, she smiles but never reaches her eye, she keeps everyone happy but seems like she never stays happy.

The first time I met her, she shocked me was an understatement. Till now no one dared to see in my eyes or even come near me but she sat with us, accepted us, and also made us feel loved.

The day, I saw her at the party, she looked gorgeous, she even had the guts to glare at me and it was like we were having a staring competition until her friend ruined it.  

She is not like the other girls who keep on talking about makeup or dresses, She has so much knowledge about sports, cars, and bikes. She is like a puzzle. I am a gang leader and I can read the person but for the first time, this girl proved me wrong, I wasn't able to read her. When she touches me or even shows a little affection towards me, my heart almost melts but I cover it. 

I am not a bad person, even nobody is. All of them have devils and angels but it's up to you, whom you choose. I never wanted to be a gang leader but after my father's death,h everything changed. It becomes too hard to put a blank face in front of this girl. The day, that stupid person attacked us, was a bad day for me. I saw, that she even protected me by risking her life. She is just adorable, I see how she keeps my mom happy.

She is always full of surprises but deep inside I know, she is hiding something, even boys agree to it. In so short period this girl has wrapped us around her, she doesn't even know, how much effect she has on us and especially on me, her touch makes my body shiver. I know it sounds girly but it is the truth.

We never show our feelings as we mostly get hurt. After her, we thought to never let any person in our friend circle, but Sophia changed it, she always stays with us. Today I was shocked to hear that she used to be a gangleader, we haven't found any information about which gang she used to lead. 

The Day when we were working out we saw Sophia but the most precious thing was her smile, which was real and beautiful. 

While finding flags, we had a short moment but didn't last long, I wasn't able to control myself, her lips looked so soft, and I want to taste them. Wait for WHAT!

No, no THIS GIRL IS MAKING ME FEEL THE THINGS I SHOULDN'T.

GIRL, YOU DON'T KNOW, HOW MUCH POWER, YOU HAVE ON ME, I just don't want you to break it.

The day I saw her in the towel, my little buddy was too excited but I calmed myself, she was looking too cute, then we were in a position which I liked, but Brant ruined it. When I saw her kicking the bed and murmuring and crying because of a nightmare, I felt my heart break and wanted to know the reason but she didn't reply. She was short, according to my Hight, she perfectly fitted in my arms. She looked like sleeping beauty, her eyes, her long hair, her soft lips...