Ch 39: Conclusion

J's Pov-

I soon called him, knowing he would do anything to save his niece. 

"Hello?" his voice was rude and intimidating, a normal person would have pissed by now.

"Hello, I am J, I need your help"

"Is everything ok kid?"

"No, Nolan has kidnapped Sophia. That bastard got released from prison."

-----------

a few minutes later~

RING! RING!

"Hello! it better be important" I asked already stressed.

"he-e-ll-o"

"Who is this?" 

"T-his is Da-rcy. I was given your number, Sophia gave me and asked me for help. Someone took her, she was bleeding and looked pale"

"ok can you send me the location"

"Yeah"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia's POV-

Multiple gunshot were heard it means they had announced the war. Some men who were in the hiding attack the enemy from behind as the war begin. It was crazy I have never been part of such a war fight its massive in terms of number and intensity. 

We all started fighting, anyone that comes in front of us, we kill.

I picked one of the dead men's gun and started shooting people who I can but the fact was that after a point everyone run out of bullets, but no one needs a gun to kill someone.

I look here and there to find Nolan, once he dies it will be easy to end this.

I couldn't find him in all the chaos over here. I punched in the face then Duke when he tried to kick and exactly that moment he was hit with a knife. I looked behind me confused.

William winked. He saved me.

"Thanks will", I grin.

"That's my job boss", He smiled and continued fighting.

TW- maybe triggering for some.

After a while I spotted Maria being overpowered by three guys. She was holding her ground, but it clearly was very difficult for her.

I ran towards her killing anyone in sight. I stab one guy from behind causing him to yell in pain. Maria shot the other one and the one that was left was killed by both of us.

I grin and look at Maria. She instantly hugged me.

"I've been wanting to do this. God I was worried for your wellbeing, I think you should escape Sophia. I am sorry for everything", Maria smiled sadly.

"I understand but as I said before I can't forget", I smiled and hugged her back.

We both nod and continue our fight. There were a lot of times I was helped and I did help my friends as well. But I couldn't find Nolan or J.

Suddenly Nolan's second hand( Enis) came in front of me smirking.

"Ah today I will balance all the hospitality and problems you gave me, you piece of shit", I spat.

Enis scoffed and attacked me. I duck and kick him on his side. He was strong though. He took the blow and turned and kicked me in my leg causing me to fall on my knee.

I caught his fist midair as he was gonna punch me and try to twist it painfully. He winced a bit when I managed to do that, but then he knees me in my stomach and I let go of him.