CH-14 God hates me!

SOPHIA'S POV- 

"I have made a ship name for them, #luklia. Finally, they are a thing now, I am very happy, well let's not disturb their night because we all have a little idea of what they are doing now... ok bye, I will see you tomorrow, I am ending the call." I ended the call. Luke and Thaila are a thing now and, I am very happy for them.                                                                                          I changed into something comfy for sleep, I jumped on my bed and darkness covered me...

Dream Starts-6 am

Tomorrow is my birthday!! mommy is going to show me my new dress..     .unt Lucy said that the dress is very beautiful, J-J also said that he was very happy for me, he said he would bring my favorite chocolate while returning. He is going to his aunt's house for a few days, I will miss him. I was waiting for my daddy in the park. 

It's almost 30 min, daddy is still not here... I started to run towards my house which was just 5 houses away. I walked towards the door to see blood on the window. I was scared, I peeked through the window and saw blood everywhere on the table, curtains, food, mat, etc, it was deadly silence. I walked inside the house and----------                                                                               

BLOOD! EVERYWHERE BLOOD, I screamed at the top of my lungs to see she was stabbed in her head. Two tall figures came down running, I was crying, I took the baby and ran, blood I was covered with blood. Then suddenly someone pulled me and came near my ears---- " Baby girl, you can't run" and then---------

Dream over-

I woke up breathing heavily and sweating. "Ok, relax soph! it was just a dream." I said to myself. I watched the time, it was already 5 am, so I went to the bathroom, took some clothes and till 6 am I was ready, as the class time starts at 7 am, I thought to walk to school and then I can read in the library.  

I started to walk to class, it was refreshing in the morning to walk. I was almost 5 minutes far from school and my phone started to ring. It was a call from a private number. I picked it up and relaxed as the sound was familiar. "Hey!" I spoke. "How are you? Did you get my message?" J asked. "Yes, I got and I am fine."

"Well, I checked and I think they will try to attack you today or almost in the next 2 days".

 "Ok, well I am walking to my class now and I need to tell you something."                                "Why didn't you take your truck? It's not safe."                                     "J, I am fine, and I wanted to tell you that umm. I made some new friends but uhm they are in some gang .." I said, but I knew he would scold me.                                                                                               "WHAT!? Soph, you know it's risky. Why do you always do like that? I don't want you to be in danger" and that's the reason I wasn't sure to tell him but I need to.                                                                                                                "They are nice J and um actually..... I am friends with the world's number one feared gang leader, they study in the same place as me. They are my friends now and I was talking about the" I quickly said and closed my ears. (You will know why I closed.)                                                                                                   "WHAT THE HELL, SOPHIA!?, DIDN'T YOU GET ANY OTHER PERSON IN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD TO MAKE FRIENDS?? WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE RUTHLESS ONE!? HE MAY KILL YOU? YOU ALWAYS GET INTO TROUBLE BUT THIS TIME YOU ARE GIVING AN INVITATION TO TROUBLE!! I AM BOOKING THE FLIGHTS, COME HERE!!" he was shouting at top of his voice. Well, at least he knows about me. But I think he is telling the truth.                                                                 "RELAX! Breath in breath out. They are ruthless, I know but you don't know how softy they are (I giggled) and you know if they do something, they will get ants in their pants... (we both started to laugh), and NO! I am not coming there. ok bye I need to go now". I ended the call.