CH-12 Her Past (Part 3)

THALIA'S POV -                                                                                                                           Recap.                                                                                                                                      I.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

PAST-

I saw Luke seating at the last seat of second row, he didn't notice me but when I introduced him, he looked up and made a eye contact with me, I saw something I didn't understand.

I saw hurt, betrayal, anger, then he again started doing his work.

I sat down on my seat and started doing the work given.

The bell rang and i was walking to my locker then I noticed that Luke was standing with a girl and talking to her, I was just hurt but I don't know why.

AT LUNCH—                                                                                                                            I was eating my food (for school's cafeteria 'food', is a wrong wrong word, it is just disgusting). I saw Luke and that same blonde girl seating together and of course same table. I would accept that I was jealous from that girl but, what can i say ? I finished the food and went to my next class which was with LUKE, Oh god! not again...

I was just not in the mood to study, so I walked out of the class room, while walking I heard some noises from the janitor's room. The door was slightly opened, what I saw made me rip his hands, he was forcing a girl with his 2 friends.

I knew I wasn't so strong to fight with the 3 of them so I started to make a plan, I recorded the video of them but...

You know God has his plans-                                                                                           While I was going, I tripped and fell down on the ground but the worst part was that I fell inside the room by pushing the door.

"Shit! Who the hell are you!? And what are you doing here!?" the person who was holding the girl and whom I think is the boss, asked.

"Um. I was just passing and someone pushed me inside" I replied but Iwas really scared of them. 

"well- well, what did you think, I am so stupid to accept you false statement!" the boy stepped towards me and spoke. 

"N-no, I a-am no-not te-telling li-lie" I replied but why the hell i am stuttering. 

"Oh see, she is stuttering, she is scared of us" one of the jocks said."Yeah, but see she is hot" another jock said, his statement made me angrier.

But my luck was six feet underground-                                                                      I was holding my phone but forgot to press the button to stop displaying things, and the biggest mistake, i accidently pressed the resume button, the video started and in the full volume.

I was shocked but soon I started to run as the boys started to chase me, I went to principle's office and showed him the video, he was angry and  disappointed, he told me to move to my class and he would take strict actions. 

As I was going to my locked, someone  pushed me from behind and I fell on the ground, I turned to see the boss of the jocks, he tried to punch me but I rolled to other side.

"You bitch! You will pay for this... because of you I am suspended." He said and punched me in my stomach but I wasn't fine as It was paining like hell.

He pinned me to the locker and his hand were on my neck. "Leave me! Yousick asshole" I coughed. His grip tightened, black dots started to appear but soon that boss was on the ground, relief flushed through me.

 when I turned , i saw who saved me, it was Luke and 2 girls with that blonde, they helped me to stand up. I had never seen him so angry he was throwing punches over punches on that boy

Then they took me to the cafeteria and helped me to seat. "Than-k thank you" I said as I was coughing so I wasn't able to speak nicely.

"I haven't seen you before, are you new?" one of the girls asked. I looked at Luke but saw he was already staring at me, he then went out of cafeteria. I frowned at his action, then again focused at the girls.

"Yeah, I am new, I joined today." I replied.                                                              "You are really beautiful; may we know you name?" one of them asked."Oh, yeah sorry, I am THAILA WILSON, and you all" I asked.                          "I am Maria Smith; I am the cheerleader" one of them said.                            "I am Sophia William; I am nope nothing" she smiled and we all giggled.   "And I am Kaise Grace, I have the best knowledge of fashion among us"she said.  Me, Sophia and Maria rolled our eyes at the same time, which made us laugh.

"Yeah, she is good at fashion sense, we are happy that she is or else it used to be a lot of hectic just to think ,what to wear for parties." Maria said with smile.

After that we just started to talk so much as if we knew each other from so many years. You know girls can talk whole day without getting bored.

-------6 weeks later-----

It was so much fun to talk to then, we used to eat together, we used to spend nights at each other's house, we used to prank at each other, we used to bake, cook together and many more.

We have been great friend, I am liking kaise now, I know I am still jealousbut if she likes Luke then its fine, I have no problem. From the last 3 weeks ,me and Luke also started talking, eating together etc. 

It's like everything is fine but as I said God has his own plans.

Today evening, i just want to forget all the bad memories.

So, there is a party today and I need to get dressed and I don't know, what do wear... so I called Sophia for help, well actually I needed to call kaise too, because, Sophia didn't have any idea of styles for parties (well I don't have too) ... we used this time to know about each other.

Like I knew that she had a family, I didn't ask anything after she used 'had' term, then we found out that we have many similar likings... she was good at maths and she is not a party type person like me but one thing is that we both love to eat... (funny, I guess? Not... at least we are healthy and you know health is the main wealth). She said that she used to learn how to self-defence, so Iasked her teach me.

It was almost one and half hour, so we decided to check others.I saw Maria and chase talking and then I saw----

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL?

SO A QUICK QUESTION!! 

Q) WHICH EYE COLOUR YOU ALL FIND THE MOST ATTRACTIVE?

I AM FROM INDIA, SO I NEVER REALLY SAW . GENERALLY IN INDIA IT IS BROWN, COMMON. 

MY EYEBALL COLOUR IS ALSO BROWN... BUT MY MOM'S IS HAZEL .

STAY SAFE AND FOLLOW THE CORONA GUIDLINES! 

~SHREYA