CH-6 Queen-B drama

It was lunchtime and 'I was the talk of the school'.

When I entered the class, everyone was staring at me. I was getting attention from so many people (which I didn't want, but I knew it).

Walking inside the canteen feeling hungry, I waited in the queue impatiently. Once I brought a sandwich and chocolate cake, I headed towards the table where my friends were sitting. There was a permanent scowl etched across my face. My mood was icy.

I hadn't even taken a seat yet before they bombarded me with questions.

"Seriously guys, calm down." I frowned. I looked around to notice how people were trying to discreetly listen, to our conversation. This school is always good at gossip.

"Sorry, but you have to tell me what's going on between you and drake," Maria whispered. They all nodded in agreement with her.

"Okay, it's not what it looks like. I simply gave him a lift because his bike broke down plus, I guess I kind of owed him since he gave me a ride last night," I whispered so that only they could listen.

"Damn!" chase said, shocked.

"Agreed," Thaila said and all nodded simultaneously, with shocked expressions.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Um soph, don't you know who DRAKE NIGHT is?" Kaise asked staring at me as if I have grown two heads.

"Yes, the school's bad boy but, he is not that bad," I replied.

"Um soph, DRAKE NIGHT isn't only school's bad boy, he is the underground leader of some gang that is known for being the most ruthless," she said quietly I thought I might mishear. I stared at her blankly as she awaited my reaction.

"She is not lying. It's serious shit," Luke contributed, his tone was deadly.

I briefly thought it was going to pop into my brain. DRAKE NIGHT, Cathy's son is in a freaking gang? And I offered him a lift?

Shit.

"Why do you think that no one goes up to them SOPH, it's not just some school thing. It's deep and they.... kill," Chase added, gulping on the last freaking word.

Means oh my god. I gave a lift to a freaking murderer. Oh my got he even knows where I live.

Shit. shit. shit.

Then I saw the school's queen bee coming near our table. Her name is Jessie, 5'2 Height, her hair is light brownish and she is a whore. 

"Whore is coming this way," Thaila said.

As I saw her coming near me with her tray, which she tilted so that it would fall on me, which did. her milkshake and something ugly green substance fall on my top. Ew!!

"Oops," she said innocently, while the whole canteen started laughing. I bit down my lips as my eyes connected with the bright green eyes that cause all this. He was sitting with his group of friends at the back but I knew he saw it all but he didn't laugh.

I felt blood rush to my cheeks at my embarrassment.

I knew I can punch her as she wouldn't dare to return because of her manicured nails.

I looked back at Jessie and saw her smile, knowing she adored the attention. I got up from my seat with so much force that the chair fell over with a loud crash. The whole canteen went quiet, waiting for my next move. I knew they were all expecting me to run out of the canteen and cry. But I know I can handle her.

"Would you like to tell me why you just did that?" I asked nicely. My voice was loud enough for everyone to listen.

"It was an accident, get over it," she shrugged whilst starting to inspect her nails.