Ch 32: Dead

(Hey! This quote is from both sides, I mean from Sophia and also Drake. Drake should have trusted her and given her a chance, And Sophia should have tried to tell him about it, BUT Someone was continuously watching her. According to me It was the situation's fault......It's your opinion to decide who's fault is this. )

+++++++++++

recap:

"Tsk tsk say nicely" he was enjoying my situation.

"FINE, I will harm Drake's family"

He clicked his tongue and said with a shy smile "my men will be always there to watch you, one mistake and BOOM."

"But what will I get from this deal?" I questioned.

He looked at me for a few seconds then said "I won't ever force or ask you to be in my gang"

"Okay," I said.

I had thousands of thoughts running in my brain, how will I do this?

By this deal I am sure something bad is going to happen and soon.

"So now goodbye Nightmare," he said, I looked at him with the expression 'what the hell'.

Then something hit my head hard and I blackout, so now I know what's the meaning of his 'goodbye'.

========================================================

Sophia's POV-

Fuck!

When I opened my eyes, I was in my car. My head is paining and dried blood is on my lips. My car was parked outside the grocery store as it was before. The thoughts of Deal suddenly haunted me, How will I do this?

Already there were so many shits to deal with and now one more. I parked my truck in my garage and walked inside the home. I was just going to call J when I remembered, he is on a 'mission' and won't be available for a few days. I sigh and freshened up and finally jumped in my bed, the warm feeling soon made me feel dizzy and everything went black.

The gangleader and his? (in place of the time gap, I am using the title of the story)

Ok so right now I am standing in front of Drake's house, and I saw someone following and keeping a track of whatever I do.

I walked to the front door and raised my hand to ring the bell. The door slammed open and there stood Dylan with a bright smile on his face. He Hugged me tight, out of all the boys is the closest to me, he is like a younger brother to me. He pranks acts like a kid, and always tries to make others laugh but deep down I know he feels sad, unable to cry, and wants someone to love him.

"Hey Dyl." I smiled and hugged him back.

"Hey Soph" he replied.

He ushered me inside and we went to the living room. He told me to sit down on the couch and then he went to the gang house for some work.

"Sophiaaaaaaa" A voice came and suddenly a weight was thrown on my lap. I shrieked and looked down, only to see Avery's adorable face smiling up at me. She straightened and hugged me, wrapping her small arms around my neck while I wrapped my arms around her.

"I missed you, Sophia," she mumbled, tightening his hold on me.

"Aw, I missed you more my princess." I kissed her forehead and she sat down on my lap.

Then Cathy came and said Avery is going for a sleepover and I nodded, after her going Cathy came towards me. 

"So how are you?" She asked leaning on the counter.