🎡🎢🎠

(A/N: rn life has been up and down tbh, but I do love Choni so imma keep writing! Today I'm starting a new unit in Criminal Justice and a new unit in Math! I'm actually excited bc I like fresh starts! Anyway the emojis are a carousel, a horse carousel ride and a roller coaster, so the chapter is gonna be about a date that Cheryl and Toni go on, where Cheryl is afraid of rides but doesn't tell Toni till they're at the date at the amusement park! Enjoy!)

No time skip

Toni's POV

I planned a date for Cheryl and I, and I was so excited! You see, all my life (well, really ever since I could ride the rides) i have loved amusement parks and everything about them! From the rides to the games to the food, it's all fantastic! So naturally, I wanted to share that Same joy with my girlfriend and the love of my life.

"Babe what do you want for breakfast?" Cheryl asked, coming into the room donning an apron and a messy bun. I smiled at how cute she was. "How about some double chocolate waffles? I'll make them with you." I said and she smiled. "Those are my favorite." She said and I nodded. "I know." I said. We walked to the kitchen and I made the batter and side of bacon while she flipped the pancakes and set the table. We ate, packed up the leftovers for our friends who may come by later on, and got ready for our date. While we drove, we listened to music.

We got to the amusement park and I turned into the parking lot. "Ready to go babe?" I asked and Cheryl nodded and smiled. She looked a bit nervous so I grabbed her hand reassuringly and kissed it, in hopes to calm her nerves.

I didn't think much of her being anxious. As someone with anxiety and depression, Cheryl often got nervous doing normal or typical things.

We walked hand in hand up to the front entrance.

Once we got inside, Cher and I walked around for a bit just to explore the park. Then, we saw the Ferris wheel. "Wanna go on that?" I said, pointing at the huge wheel towering over us. "Yeah babe let's go." She said and we waited in line.

"It's such a beautiful day today." Cheryl commented and I smirked. "Not nearly as beautiful as you mi amor." I said back and she rolled her eyes playfully, with a blush on her cheeks. "You're too much." She said leaning in to kiss me."

After we got off the Ferris wheel, we walked around a bit more and I saw a game with a Cherry stuffed animal as a prize option.

When Cheryl saw this, her eyes lit up and she subconsciously stopped to look at it. 

"You like that babe? Come on, let's go win it for you." I said as I gently pulled her over to the game.

"No no TT. I was just admiring it there's no need to waste your time winning one for me." She tried to protest and I shook my head stubbornly. It was a dart game, and I was confident I could win.

I paid for a few tries to win it and then I stepped back and wound up my first shot.

Toni wound up her first throw, and with ease, got a bullseye, which shocked me. She picked out the Cherry stuffed toy and handed it to me. "Here you are, my princess." She said sweetly and then I realized she still had a few darts left. A little boy was crying next to us because his Dad kept losing when he tried to win him a blue cat stuffed animal.

I saw Toni look at him with sad eyes, wind up again, and get just close enough to a bullseye to get the blue cat. His dad sighed frustratedly and showed his son his empty wallet, indicating that he couldn't get any more darts. She got it and walked up to the boy, bending down at his level. "Here you go little guy." She smiled and handed him the toy.

The boy looked at his dad and once he nodded in approval, he accepted the toy with a grin. "Tanks pitty lady" he said, he meant to say "thanks pretty lady" but it came out and sounded weird with the way he pronounced it since he was little. "No problem bud." She said and the father smiled.

"Thank you ma'am. I appreciate it." He said, and he shook her hand. I smiled. "You're such a good person TT." I said as we walked away, hand in hand. "Eh he deserved it. He's a cute kid." She said, handing me the Cherry plush she was holding for me.

Once she stopped us outside a rollercoaster, I felt my heart begin to beat faster.

"I'd like to go on this babe." She said pointing to it. "O-okay T." I said, trying to swallow my nerves. "Wait, do you not want to?" She asked with genuine concern. "No I do TT. If it'll make you happy." I said and she pulled us off the line.

She could tell I was freaking out. "Babe we don't have to." She said and I started to cry out of frustration and embarrassment.

"Why am I this scared of a fucking ride? It's so embarrassing." I said and she shook her head. "No it's not Angel. Come on let's go do something else." She said and I kissed her cheek.

"I love you, babe." I said. She smiled "love you more