❤️▶️❤️

(A/N: in this chapter Toni and Cheryl film the girlfriend tag on Cheryls YouTube channel! Enjoy and sorry for not uploading in 2 days lol I had drafts but forgot and was with family a lot.)

No time skip (one shot)

Cheryls POV

"Babe do we have to do this?" Toni asked me. "Yes, TT, you already said yesterday you would! It's a ten minute video it'll be fine." I explained calmly and Toni whined jokingly.

I started a YouTube channel recently called Conversations with Cheryl where I post painting videos, Vlogs, and other videos. I decided a few days ago to do the girlfriend tag with Toni.

She got dressed and checked herself out in the camera lense. "Looking good Topaz." I said kissing her cheek. "I could say the same to you Blossom." She said back.

I started the video. "Hey guys! It's me, Cheryl and welcome back to Conversations With Cheryl! Today I have a guest with me as you can see: my girlfriend Toni Topaz! she and I will be doing the girlfriend tag today so Toni say hi!" I explained. "Hey guys! Excited to be here and do this video with my favorite girl." She said and I blushed, secretly hoping no one could see my red face on film.

"I'm so happy you're here! You make me so happy and I hope to do more videos with you in the future." I said and hugged her. "Okay let's get started! First question is from kevkeller: (that's one of our best friends!!) and he asks: what's your favorite thing about one another? Aww I love that question thank you Kevin!" I said.

"My personal favorite thing about Cheryl is how unconditional her love is for anyone and everyone, and anything and everything. She adores and loves so hard, i know I can always rely on feeling loved by her even if I feel loved by no one else." Toni said and I teared up.

"My favorite thing about Toni is her loyalty. There's nothing you could do to make this woman hate you, there's not an ounce of soul in tonis heart and I love that, even though some people deserve to be hated." I said. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "I love you, bug." She whispered and nuzzled my nose with her own.

"Uh we're still filming." Toni reminded me after a moment and I chuckled. "Okay yall sorry about that! Question number two is from gorillaguy45: what do y'all call each other besides your first names?" "I call Cheryl babe, baby, baby doll, baby girl, mama, my queen, my sun, my love, princess, etc." Toni said. "And I call Toni the same but also mon amour, mon petit amour, mon tresor, and da-" "okay babe." Toni said, cutting me off before I could say what I was gonna say. I winked and went to the next question. "From vlodge: who's the top and bottom in the relationship?" Cheryl